Golden Knights Developmental Camp Schedule

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Just in case some of the locals want to stop by the Las Vegas Ice Center and check things out (or grab a beer at Brooksy's in the vicinity of rookie camp.)

Full article here: https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights/n...augural-development-camp-schedule/c-289902384

Tuesday, June 27 (Las Vegas, NV)

-Off-ice testing (Closed to media/closed to public), 8:00 AM

-Development Camp Community Appearances, location/time TBD (open to media)

-Team Grey Practice, 2:30 PM, Las Vegas Ice Center, Team Grey players available to media following practice

-Team White Practice, 4:15 PM, Las Vegas Ice Center, Team White Players available to media following practice

-Select Golden Knights hockey operations representative available following Team White practice

Wednesday, June 28 (Las Vegas, NV)

-Team White Practice, 3:00 PM, Las Vegas Ice Center, Team White players available following practice

-Team Grey Practice, 5:15 PM, Las Vegas Ice Center, Team Grey players available following practice

-Select Golden Knights hockey operations representative available following Team Grey practice

Thursday, June 29 (Las Vegas, NV)

-Team White Practice, 9:15 AM, Las Vegas Ice Center, Team White players available following practice

-Team Grey Practice, 11:30 AM, Las Vegas Ice Center, Team Grey players available following practice

-Joint Scrimmage, 4:00 PM, Las Vegas Ice Center, both team's players available following scrimmage

-Select Golden Knights hockey operations representative available following scrimmage

Friday, June 30 (Las Vegas, NV)

-Joint Scrimmage, 10:00 AM, Las Vegas Ice Center, both team's players available following scrimmage

-Select Golden Knights hockey operations representative available following scrimmage

Saturday, July 1 (Las Vegas, NV)

-Joint Scrimmage, 10:15 AM, Las Vegas Ice Center, both team's players available following scrimmage

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Possible players attending

forwards
Cody Glass
Nick Suzuki
Alex Tuch
Keegan Kolesar
Reid Duke
Jake Leschyshyn
Jonas Rondbjerg
Lucas Elvenes
Ben Jones
Tyler Wong (invite)
Jayden Halbgewachs (invite)
Alex Barré-Boulet (invite)

defense

Erik Brannstrom
Jack Bischoff
Nicolas Hague

goal
Maksim Zhukov
Jiri Patera

hopefully they invite some of the following overage players:
F̶o̶r̶t̶i̶e̶r̶ (attending Canadiens development camp)
Steenbergen
C̶a̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ (attending Sharks development camp)
Keating
Parker Kelly
Garreffa
Chiodo
Malm
Maksimovich
Philp
McGauley
Hebig
Szypula
Durzi
Webster
Fergus
Ottenbreit
True
Bellerive
Minulin

Last edited:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I'm a little embarrassed asking, but I've got a brain block right now looking at Jiri Patera's name.

Who in the league has a similar name, is it just Jori Lehtera or is there someone else?

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'm a little embarrassed asking, but I've got a brain block right now looking at Jiri Patera's name.

Who in the league has a similar name, is it just Jori Lehtera or is there someone else?

yeah you're probably thinking of Jori Lehtera who is usually mistaken as Jiri Lehtera (since Jiri is a pretty common NHL name)

Anarchy Joe

Jun 30, 2013

Someone named Pavel Patera played in the NHL I never heard of him tho

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Possible players attending

forwards
Cody Glass
Nick Suzuki
Alex Tuch
Keegan Kolesar
Reid Duke
Jake Leschyshyn
Jonas Rondbjerg
Lucas Elvenes
Ben Jones

defense

Erik Brannstrom
Jack Bischoff
Nicolas Hague

goal
Maksim Zhukov
Jiri Patera

I would add Tyler Wong's name to this list of possible players. He's on an AHL contract with the Chicago Wolves and it's not unusual for teams to invite these players. It gives them a shot to work out with the big club and potentially earn an entry-level contract.

On another note: The schedule calls for three scrimmages. That means there will probably be a lot of invitations issued between now and the start of camp. It will be interesting to see who they invite.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Frick...I work on Fri / Sat...better be some good reviews of these scrimmages guys. I'm counting on you

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Frick...I work on Fri / Sat...better be some good reviews of these scrimmages guys. I'm counting on you

If one of us isn't there, I'm sure the local hockey media will be. I'll be sure to link it here or start a thread when they put something out if someone doesn't get to it first.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I would add Tyler Wong's name to this list of possible players. He's on an AHL contract with the Chicago Wolves and it's not unusual for teams to invite these players. It gives them a shot to work out with the big club and potentially earn an entry-level contract.

Thanks. Added.

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
Gonna try to be there on Friday for the scrimmage. Should get into town on Thurs.

frogman210

https://puck-planet.com/
Feb 10, 2009
USA
Hopefully they live stream the scrimmage.

I am going to be attending the scrimmages and drills etc. I am going to still have to ask permission but if its all right with the team I will be recording them and possibly doing some live streaming as well if you would like to check it out. I will let you know Monday when I can call the PR department and make sure if that is all right with their rules or not and then let you know for sure then.

I know for the Magenta Carpet event I was at with the awards show I was not able to do live streams without before hand emailed permission but I am not sure if it is the same for this event or not. Either way I will for sure get some interviews and stuff with the prospects for everyone to hear and see :)

Last edited:

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
If one of us isn't there, I'm sure the local hockey media will be. I'll be sure to link it here or start a thread when they put something out if someone doesn't get to it first.

I prefer the first hand accounts of HF Boards users over the general media to be honest.

Best thing about being a fan of a Canadian hockey team on this forum was the sheer volume of posts.

Hell, Ottawa picked 28th, and that thread is to like 20 pages.

We're on page 2 on a potential first line centers page and the first draft pick in Vegas history lol.

Every dev camp multiple users would report on what they saw and the progress of the prospects from the years past. Kept the summer almost as entertaining as the real season.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I prefer the first hand accounts of HF Boards users over the general media to be honest.

Best thing about being a fan of a Canadian hockey team on this forum was the sheer volume of posts.

We're on page 2 on a potential first line centers page and the first draft pick in Vegas history lol.

Every dev camp multiple users would report on what they saw and the progress of the prospects from the years past. Kept the summer almost as entertaining as the real season.

Yeah, it's going to take a little while for us the develop a Canadian-ish fanbase. You've got to remember that they'd had a lot of time to fall in love with the game and their teams.

The good news is that your posts mean more here since they constitute a higher percentage of each thread. So there we go, you're more important here. :laugh:

Vegas Mac

Golden Shellback
Jun 26, 2015
awesome, where are you from? I drive up there from around the St George area.

I live in the NW, centennial hills area, so real quick drive from where the new practice facility will be. Brooksy's is a great bar too, so definitely think we should all meet up at some point and have a beer to celebrate our great fortune.

frogman210

Feb 10, 2009
USA

yeah, I am media.. not local nescierially but close and i cover the Knights for PuckPlanet lol but yeah there will and should be many reports and accounts and video etc. from many places. Just wanted to let you all know that I will do my best to get some good shots for everyone to see once i find out what the rules are.

frogman210

Feb 10, 2009
USA
I live in the NW, centennial hills area, so real quick drive from where the new practice facility will be. Brooksy's is a great bar too, so definitely think we should all meet up at some point and have a beer to celebrate our great fortune.

awesome, yeah it would be fun to meet up with a bunch of knights fans and have a drink and chat for a bit sometimes. Did any of you go to the draft party event at the arena?

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
yeah, I am media.. not local nescierially but close and i cover the Knights for PuckPlanet lol but yeah there will and should be many reports and accounts and video etc. from many places. Just wanted to let you all know that I will do my best to get some good shots for everyone to see once i find out what the rules are.

Hey that's awesome. I don't know if it's against the rules or not, but do you have a website?

I'm a total hockey nerd and living in Vegas and this expansion has been the greatest sport time of my life.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I am going to be attending the scrimmages and drills etc. I am going to still have to ask permission but if its all right with the team I will be recording them and possibly doing some live streaming as well if you would like to check it out. I will let you know Monday when I can call the PR department and make sure if that is all right with their rules or not and then let you know for sure then.

I know for the Magenta Carpet event I was at with the awards show I was not able to do live streams without before hand emailed permission but I am not sure if it is the same for this event or not. Either way I will for sure get some interviews and stuff with the prospects for everyone to hear and see :)

Awesome thanks so much.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad