GDT: Gold Medal Game Period 2 | USA vs Canada | 1/5 @ 9:30PM ET| TSN/NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
No I’m saying if you want to talk trash before the game be able to accept trash talk after the game. Don’t talk to the talk if you can’t walk the walk.

Canada was won this tournament 18 times including going to 4 of the last 5 finals. There is going to be trash talk every year from Canada simply based on this.

It’s up to you to show the maturity not be a sore winner and realize that such “trash talking” is part of sports.

The sooner your realize it’s just a game and stop taking things so personally the sooner you’ll enjoy watching hockey games more.

Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca
Canada was won this tournament 18 times including going to 4 of the last 5 finals. There is going to be trash talk every year from Canada simply based on this.

It’s up to you to show the maturity not be a sore winner and realize that such “trash talking” is part of sports.

The sooner your realize it’s just a game and stop taking things so personally the sooner you’ll enjoy watching hockey games more.

I enjoy hockey plenty and I feel for the players that played their hearts out. Seeing Byram cry was devastating, even as a USA fan. But I don’t really feel anything for Canadian fans as you’ve so graciously pointed out have won this tournament 18 times.

Plus I’m a fan as in fanatic, none of us are reasonable or mature. We were all just cheering for children for and talking crap on children for crying out loud.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Rarely chime in, however Bob Mackenzie (whom I respect the hell out of) said that this may be the best Canadian Junior team in history. Team USA outplayed the heck out of them for 40 min. #proudYank
Bob is wrong and Bob knows it. Best team is that 05 team in Grand Forks. There hasnt been a Canadian Juniors team since thats been able to match that team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille