Same Points Format?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle003p

Dec 17, 2007
Peoria, Il
Congrats to everyone!! Especially Kyle and MayDay for an awesome championship. From the previous page of this thread, we discussed a few options for payout and it looks like we landed on what @PainForShane has been suggesting for 3 years. Please reach out to me and let me know how you’d like to be paid :)

Venmo works for me, think we're friends on the app still
@ kyle-Hedman-3

Last edited:

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Congratulations @Vinny Bombatz
At least I got 1 category LOL

Congrats champ @Kyle003p and to the runner up @MayDayMayDay .

And of course the one who makes it all possible @RABBIT !

MotleyCrue01.gif

Last edited:

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Congratulations @Vinny Bombatz
At least I got 1 category LOL

Congrats champ @MayDayMayDay and to the runner up @Kyle003p .

And of course the one who makes it all possible @RABBIT !

View attachment 688504
Other way around BA, Kyle's the champ lol. All good though, I appreciate y'all so much, already looking forward to next year! Huge congrats again @Kyle003p and thanks again to our Commish and proud new papa, @RABBIT! Huge shout out to all the teams and competitors, can't wait to see y'all again at the draft party :)

Speaking of, when and where? Also, did we wanna get together for the draft lotto?

@RABBIT far as payout, Venmo still works for me. Pretty sure we are friends still on there, for reference, @MJano480 !

RABBIT

Years of my life w you f*cks only to get relocated
Other way around BA, Kyle's the champ lol. All good though, I appreciate y'all so much, already looking forward to next year! Huge congrats again @Kyle003p and thanks again to our Commish and proud new papa, @RABBIT! Huge shout out to all the teams and competitors, can't wait to see y'all again at the draft party :)

Speaking of, when and where? Also, did we wanna get together for the draft lotto?

@RABBIT far as payout, Venmo still works for me. Pretty sure we are friends still on there, for reference, @MJano480 !
Whoops - dad brain. Got ya, everyone should be paid out now!

Reactions: MayDayMayDay

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Two harrowing flights to and from DC, a car accident from my father in law while I was gone (cars totaled but he's ok), wife gotten sick and I myself with a positive COVID test this morning. Needless to say, this is welcome news. Hit me again, barkeep. <3

• Love
Reactions: RABBIT

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I need to learn how to play. I went with the fantasy football approach last year and completely f***ed up. If you need a body, I'm in, just need a crash course on how to play. haha

• Love
Reactions: RABBIT

Fyreman

Ret FD Batt Chief
Jul 19, 2013
Two harrowing flights to and from DC, a car accident from my father in law while I was gone (cars totaled but he's ok), wife gotten sick and I myself with a positive COVID test this morning. Needless to say, this is welcome news. Hit me again, barkeep. <3
I was waiting for you to say "hold my beer." I hope everything works out okay

• Love
Reactions: MayDayMayDay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad