Recalled/Assigned: go leaf go, or how to win the cup in one easy step, or why do you hate me: the thread

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Welcome aboard Halle. You'll notice quickly this place is the best when we win but the worst when we lose. I'll also add just like the direction and vision of the Shana plan this seems like a high ris and but high reward type of pick. Already enjoying your posts

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
i missed the gdt because i won 10 dollars at trivia night at the local bar

2 dollar drafts on like all drafts is way too good of a deal

dont drink and drive

Headshot77

Bad Photoshopper
Feb 15, 2015
I'm looking forward to the day that the Canes can host a bandwagon draft for their own team. Until then, seeing their posters act like clowns on everyone else's boards makes me really happy. They easily have the best organizational culture in HF.

Also, amazing game tonight, way to stick it to Boston.

The Caveman

We are all the goat
Jan 14, 2007
Montreal, PQ
How wonderful is serendipity.

I thought all along we were trying to get one of the Hurricanes' young RHD. And we get you instead!

Welcome aboard.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I'm looking forward to the day that the Canes can host a bandwagon draft for their own team. Until then, seeing their posters act like clowns on everyone else's boards makes me really happy. They easily have the best organizational culture in HF.

Also, amazing game tonight, way to stick it to Boston.

Not too late for YOU to join the bandwagon!

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
JVR probably has to trim his mole a lot more than Mo. If it wasn't for Lou's no facial hair rule, he'd probably have two long, wirey hairs growing out of it.

Once

Stop ******* crying bro
Jul 16, 2010
what happens if the Hurricanes relocate? Do you stay with us?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad