Recalled/Assigned: go leaf go, or how to win the cup in one easy step, or why do you hate me: the thread

Scarlet Witch

Jun 1, 2012
Toronto
hello fans of maple leaf icesport team: it is with deep regrets that i must inform all of u that u are stuck w/ me as your bandwagon hcanes fan for this playoff run. our team is really bad at hockeymans so to feel like we actually matter and belong, we draft ourselves out to bandwagon actual good (or not) hockeymans teams so we can enjoy the sport for a month or two every year (which is apparently a period of 365 days where the #hcanes are bad at hockey).

i am a notoriously #bad and #worthless poster who nobody really likes and the last three years i was on the tbl, nyr, and cbj bandwagon and look how that turned out for them (dont actually look i dont want you to kill me like for real you chose this, i didnt make you pick me. all life is pain). i am eternally thankful for your easy to draw logo. normally i have to set time aside to draw a new avatar, but you did me a solid by keeping it simple.

i know you are all on the edge of your seats. it is an exciting time for all of us.

as a one time gift to repay you for your certain early playoff exit at my hands, feel free to ask me anything about anything, and i wont even google a good sounding asnwer i will just type something that sounds good (offer not valid outside continental us, sorry rules are rules)

can someone teach me your board memes so i can fit in please and thank

also please do not refer to any old bandwagon threads i may or may not have started because they may or may not look startlingly similar to this one.

go leaf go

with love,

halle

This post is extremely eloquent and well written, and your avatar is very well made. Good job and welcome aboard!

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
blame absolutely everything on zach hyman and tyler bozak every chance you get and you'll fit right in :laugh:

seriously though, if you wander into any GDTs, you'll think the sky is falling. our team has been playing kinda spotty lately, but we're young and we have some exciting players to watch. like zach hyman :nod:

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
If you're the good luck charm to remove this curse placed by the Hockey Gods, you will never leave. Ever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad