Post-Game Talk: [GM65] Canucks defeat Golden Knights | 3-1 (Hughes, PDG, & Garland) | Boys are so Back!

blfr

Aug 29, 2009
Next two game are against Winnipeg and Colorado. Both teams will be playing the Canucks having played the night before. Canucks will also have three days off before Colorado. Seems like the schedule becomes really favourable for the last month.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
It wouldn't surprise me if a message was passed down to the guys today that no one on the team was being traded tomorrow.
This was the most confident, intense, yet relaxed, that I've seen the team play in some time.

These players want to play here and it showed.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I didn't even notice yours. I'll now have to learn how to merge threads.
I understand. If I was you I’d block me as well
IMG_4349.gif

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
VAN is at home for like 23 days in a row now.

That is a long ass time.

Even then, their only remaining road trips after are in the southwest and Alberta. This is a quiet next 6 weeks, but the schedule is still difficult.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
Amazing game by the Canucks. Everyone from the top line to the 4th were rolling tonight.

Hoglander was fantastic along the boards. Winning battles and retrieving pucks. He was a puck hound tonight.

Garland was everywhere aswell. Skating his ass off winning puck battles, intercepting passes like a mad man. Pure energy tonight and a very pretty goal to top things off.

Demko is playing unbelievable. Looking like a Vezina caliber goalie. He's on it. Right now, if he sees it, he's going to stop it.

Pettersson gets his 400th point as a Canuck, second fastest in history to do so. Made a bunch of smart confident plays. Looks a lot more calm with the puck. Also winning important faceoffs. Looking like the Pettersson the we've come to love.

Canucks are a much different team with Soucy in the lineup. I think he calms the team down because he is so reliable. The Nucks are 18-3-2 with him in the lineup. Steady as a rock.

The Canucks were firing on all cylinders tonight. Constant pressure forced a lot of turnovers in their favor tonight. They played extremely well keeping Vegas pressed all night. Everyone from Pettersson to Podkolzin played very well, 1st line to the 4th.

Going to bed extremely happy, I'll be even happier waking up reading that the Canucks acquired Toffoli.

What a game, bring on the Jets at home

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad