Post-Game Talk: [GM65] Canucks defeat Golden Knights | 3-1 (Hughes, PDG, & Garland) | Boys are so Back!

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
chad-ruhwedel-2019-50.jpg
Ruhwedel is bald as f***!

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Lindholm, Mikheyev, Podkolzin’s performances were very much needed

Felt significant to me.

Really need the Garland/Lindholm thing to work and Mikheyev to continue what he showed today. He looked like a something.

potatowejj

Oct 22, 2019
Plainly obvious that the people on the main boards who were saying the Soucy being injured wasn't a major hole in the lineup just simply don't watch many Canucks games. He provides that assuring, defensive presence that completes the team from the backend.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
He was skating in circles on the perimeter in Abbotsford. If he played in straight lines like this and finished his checks down there he would have been much more productive.

I was at the Family Day game (Canucks won in OT) and the goal against in the third is exactly him skating in circles. Skated around the outside of the offensive zone, gave the puck up at the blueline, odd-man rush, and goal against. Wasn't the only time he did that during the game either. I'm quite surprised he's looked very comfortable in the NHL. Could be he has a more defined role in the NHL where he's not expected to lead the offense. His ultimate upside is now is a third-liner, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad