GDT: Gm #73 OTT at BUF 27-Mar 7:00pm MSG, ESPN+ stream, WGR radio

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
What is the Sabres plan on offense? Where are the triggers to get easy looks? Where is the transition support when they do kill plays in the defensive zone? Sometimes I feel like the players aren’t as talented as I think they are, other teams I feel like they’re put in impossible situations that ONLY talent can overcome.

Like, down 2-0 your goalie is playing awful. Pull him. Or call a timeout. Do SOMETHING.

Our offensive plan is entirely rush based. And it’s only when the other team messes up. The second period in this game for instance looked better because Ottawa backed off as one would do after 5-0. When they decided to play and counter us again we had absolutely no answers. You can’t have one way to play Don! 9 games left. Can’t come soon enough.

Reactions: Krieger Bot

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I sure hope someone has the balls enough to ask him why he didn’t call a timeout after 2-0 and follow that up by asking him if he feels there’s ever a reason to use your timeout in the first 10 minutes of the game.
Even better:
(A) ask why he didn't call a timeout after 2-0.

(B) Then, stoically follow-up with why didn't you call a timeout after 3-0?

(C) Then, with even greater stoicism, ask if it crossed his mind to call a timeout after 4-0.

(D) Finally, ask if the unused timeout is worth something at Moe's the day after the game, win or lose.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
They’ve allowed Pegula to own this team for 13 years…so yeah…they allow forfeits.
A shame we can't play in a college arena like the Coyotes. Might as well, maybe they'll actually win some home games

Reactions: BuffaloMango

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Good teams don't complain or make excuses about the schedule. Its insulting to the fans that they use it as an excuse.

Reactions: BuffaloMango

Fearnot

Nov 13, 2013
New York
He’d be let go long before he would have a chance to give his two cents.

There’s no criticism at Roby’s level in the State Propaganda Machine known as the Buffalo Sabres Broadcast.
They didn't pump the breaks once on the comeback machine until goal #6. Just smile and soothe the listeners with sweet lies to keep them watching.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad