GDT: Gm #73 OTT at BUF 27-Mar 7:00pm MSG, ESPN+ stream, WGR radio

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Another listless third period when their entire season is on the line ... I literally hate this group of players beyond belief. Especially the top two centers. They literally can't score a clutch goal to save their lives.
Thompson is a bear of little brain..... As in hockey awareness,

Byram brings the puck into the offensive zone, passes to Tage, Tage delays looking to someone to pass to, sends it to the middle lane for a late arriving.......Senator back checker!

Play goes in the opposite direction.

I'm watching o TV and I can anticipate and see that play developing. But Tage at ice level can't.

Get his ass off this team.

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
Thompson is a bear of little brain..... As in hockey awareness,

Byram brings the puck into the offensive zone, passes to Tage, Tage delays looking to someone to pass to, sends it to the middle lane for a late arriving.......Senator back checker!

Play goes in the opposite direction.

I'm watching o TV and I can anticipate and see that play developing. But Tage at ice level can't.

Get his ass off this team.
I'd honestly trade him and try to get some pieces. They will never win with the two clowns at Center, NEVER!

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
They are worse than the Whalers ever were.

Fans don't even care enough to chant "Fire Donny" or boo.

Can’t imagine spending money on this and doing otherwise. I’d have 2 overpriced tall boys and would be screaming it from the rafters.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Does the NHL allow forfeits? As in forfeit the rest of the season, see you in October?
They’ve allowed Pegula to own this team for 13 years…so yeah…they allow forfeits.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
I'm not in mental shape to do maths now... are we officially out of playoff contention now?

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Why they are pulling the goalie when down 3 seems like just an excuse to pad the other team's scoring stats.
Why the f*** would THIS team think they could pull the goalie with being down 3 goals? Granato is a f***ing asshole with the way he (ab)uses his keepers.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I'm not in mental shape to do maths now... are we officially out of playoff contention now?
Officially, no. The lower of Washington or Philly reaching 91 points I believe knocks us out. But I don’t know the tie-breaker situations.

Reactions: Ehran

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad