GDT: GM#68 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @1:00pm

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
6-10-3 at home against direct competition for a playoff spot. They are 31-15-2 in all other games. That's 109 points over 82 games.

If they were bad all around, that crap home record in 19 games would make sense. I don't get what happens to this team when they host a western team. These are the game they're supposed to be up for. How are they 31-15-2 in 48 other game this year?

Reactions: BigKing

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
6-10-3 at home against direct competition for a playoff spot. They are 31-15-2 in all other games. That's 109 points over 82 games.

If they were bad all around, that crap home record in 19 games would make sense. I don't get what happens to this team when they host a western team. These are the game they're supposed to be up for. How are they 31-15-2 in 48 other game this year?

The Western Conference teams play "Sutter hockey", especially on the road. This team has wilted all season long whenever the opposition has brought a strong forecheck.

Dopee

Oct 29, 2017
In more important news, active shooter inside Glendale Galleria. Hope everyone stays safe.
A security guard fired his weapon at a Jewelry store thief, I think everyone is OK.

"U/D GLENDALE GALLERIA, There was an attempted robbery at a Jewelry Store within the mall a Security Guard fired his weapon no one hit. GPD has the Mall on lock down till they have everything figured out and confirmed that the suspects are detained. AVOID THE AREA at this time."

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
So last year the excuse was no Quick, this year will be no Carter, so will Fox go Gillooly on Kopitar so he can make up excuses for them next year?

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
The Western Conference teams play "Sutter hockey", especially on the road. This team has wilted all season long whenever the opposition has brought a strong forecheck.

All they needed to do was beat Edmonton, Vancouver, and Chicago, none of which play Sutter hockey. Gave a point away to Anaheim without Getzlaf and Kesler. The good teams, I get the losing. The worse teams than the Kings, that shouldn't happen.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
All they needed to do was beat Edmonton, Vancouver, and Chicago, none of which play Sutter hockey. Gave a point away to Anaheim without Getzlaf and Kesler. The good teams, I get the losing. The worse teams than the Kings, that shouldn't happen.
You're talking a hand full of games here. I am talking about a trend we have seen all season.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
They were detained?

News is all over the place on it.

Seems like an armed robber came into the store, then noticed their was an armed guard and ran, the armed guard opened fire on him. Not sure if the robber fired back.

Pretty dumb criminal, all High end Jewelry stores have armed security. Try and rob Tiffany's in NY it has better security than the pentagon.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
As I have said many times, this core is flawed in many ways and will not contend for another cup.

Quick's age is but one of the many flaws.

What’s ridiculous is that Kopitar is having a fantastic year, his first truly PPG year in his career, and the team still can’t put it together.

Goes to show that there’s just too much wrong with this squad, too many holes, etc.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Caps will beat Sharks, man Ducks, Kings and Sharks clearly do not want to take control of things.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
News is all over the place on it.

Seems like an armed robber came into the store, then noticed their was an armed guard and ran, the armed guard opened fire on him. Not sure if the robber fired back.

Happy that's all that happened man. I was worried they were gonna be shooting at people.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Muzzin laughing a bit, which some people will not like, but what you going to do, you just have to laugh and say man we just sucked

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad