GDT: GM#33 LA Kings vs New York Rangers@4:00

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I guess it’s Muzzin’s job to screen his own goalie, take away his vision, and do nothing to impede the shot that he’s looking at directly.

The kings defense is already terrible this game. If Nash could finish it should be 3 to 0 already. They really need to make a trade soon.

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
The kings defense is already terrible this game. If Nash could finish it should be 3 to 0 already. They really need to make a trade soon.

Rangers feed showed sticks on both plays impeding nashs shot by the Dmen.

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
ATJW9Oj.jpg

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Pretty typical 1st period for us though actually probably better than usual

I'm getting ready to advocate this team start diving though

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Rangers cant exit their zone, but they can sure clog up shooting lanes.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I only have confidence in Doughty. I get worried when DD has bad games, like who's gonna step it up?

Drew has a mediocre game, we lose pretty much. All those people who advocate him leaving better take a good look at our off ice splits, we're a lottery team without him.

76% CF% for the Kings in the first period but of course the uber-disciplined Rangers did nothing wrong, those players with sticks at their waists are strong enough to skate through so whatevs

kingsholygrail

Slewfoots Everywhere
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Drew has a mediocre game, we lose pretty much. All those people who advocate him leaving better take a good look at our off ice splits, we're a lottery team without him.

76% CF% for the Kings in the first period but of course the uber-disciplined Rangers did nothing wrong, those players with sticks at their waists are strong enough to skate through so whatevs

I don't advocate him leaving, but if we can't keep him, I want something for him rather than nothing, you know?

WHOneedsSOX

Mar 1, 2015
Lol what was Shattenkirk doing on Gaborik's goal? Didn't extend his stick at all or even try to disrupt Gaborik. Might as well have not even been there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad