GDT: GM#33 LA Kings vs New York Rangers@4:00

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
Tough loss. Overall the Kings played well, but there are some really dumb players on the team (namely every single one of our defenseman not named Doughty)

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
The Kings controlled the pace of the 3rd period, until Folin decided to get into a giving mood and donated a puck to his favorite charity.

That’s the idiotic type of play that should get him into the press box.

Yup, daft play. Just no composure there.

bob77

Nov 19, 2014
Watch the game winner again. Muzz goes D to D and then becomes a spectator instead of getting off the ice.

HookKing

Dec 12, 2008
Tough loss. Overall the Kings played well, but there are some really dumb players on the team (namely every single one of our defenseman not named Doughty)
The most revealing post of all...if your not DD you must suck. This board has gone from idiotic to a complete waste of time.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Hi, my name is Drew Doughty.Watch me try and shoot a puck through a player blocking the lane with my eyes closed!
Screen Shot 2017-12-15 at 7.05.14 PM.png

Reactions: Kylo Ren and Shellz

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
Hi, my name is Drew Doughty.Watch me try and shoot a puck through a player blocking the lane with my eyes closed!

Meh, can't win them all. He didn't have a great night but i'll let him off, probably still celebrating his birthday. He's still the golden boy

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Didn't think Kopitar was at his best in this one but still thought they deserved a point.

This team doesn't win unless Kopitar and or Quick are on top of it. Hoping the past two games aren't the start of Quietar.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
This is what happens when Kopitar-Doughty-Quick aren't all near the top of their game, frankly. When Kopitar doesn't get on the board, we pretty much need a miracle. When Drew has an off game (and by off I mean less than Norris level), the rest of the d's deficiencies get exposed. And I'm loathe to blame Quick even though he didn't make one of the 'big saves' we needed tonight because frankly the team hasn't bailed the goaltending out once this year. The closest that's come is the CBJ game when Quick had 4GA IIRC and a .889 (though he didn't play 'bad' I'd argue). The goaltending has been league tops so I'm willing to give them a little bit of rope considering we're a bottom-5 team in high danger scoring shots and chances against yet Quick in particular hangs out with the league leaders in every goaltending metric, both normal and advanced (particularly high danger save percentage and goals saved above average). Merely coming down to mortal in the grand scheme of things shows what kind of problems the team has defensively.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I have both kings goalies on my fantasy team but can't find who's starting in goal. Anyone know who's in?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad