Pre-Game Talk: GM#11:Feb7th,2013|Toronto @ Atlanta|Road trip continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Well second game of the three game road trip. We won last game, but it was ONLY because it was the capitals. If that was a top tier team, our team would've lost. Energy took a nose dive after the first half. Hopefully this isn't case in the peg. Need to drive to the last minute.

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
I haven't seen Atlanta lose a game yet this year, they must be due.

Space Coyote

Oct 29, 2010
It wont be long before the Atlanta Thrashers relocates to another Canadian city, I heard Quebec is looking to bring back another NHL team.

Lets remind them of this behind-whopping :laugh:

Penalty Kill Icing*

Will be interesting to see what happens when.. an easily stoppable force moves an easily movable object.

aka.. Leafs 27th ranked PP v/s Thrashers' 30th ranked PK :laugh:

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
It wont be long before the Atlanta Thrashers relocates to another Canadian city, I heard Quebec is looking to bring back another NHL team.

Lets remind them of this behind-whopping :laugh:

Historically, we've done well against the Thrashers since the '05 lockout.

There's been a few of these beatdowns.

Hopefully we can continue that trend in Winnipeg. We've got the better team, on paper at least.

topched

Nov 19, 2008
Toronto, Ontario
Got a good feeling Reims stands on his head tomorrow.

Gets to finally play in front of fam & friends in manitoba.

4-1 Leafs, Kessel with an EN goal to complete the hatty :nod:

darty

Dec 1, 2008
ANOTHER LeafsTV game?! What the ****. Back to back games? How has MLSE gotten away with this robbery so easily? Why do we have to pay extra to watch our team play but every other team in the league does not? It's infuriating.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
ANOTHER LeafsTV game?! What the ****. Back to back games? How has MLSE gotten away with this robbery so easily? Why do we have to pay extra to watch our team play but every other team in the league does not? It's infuriating.

You may want to check that, some teams are PPV.

You should be thankful that every game is televised, not many teams are.

TML g u n n e R s*

LETS KEEP It GOING BOYS!!!!!! ITS THE ****** THRASHERS WE ARE PLAYING.

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
Hmm, last year I made the trip to the Peg to watch the Leafs game in Feb. Seats were quite expensive likely due to limited number and the fact the Leafs were playing. Unfortunately that was either the first game or one of the first where the wheels fell off the bus for the Leafs last year. All down hill from there. :shakehead

Looking for better game tomorrow. Yes 3rd game in 4 nights. All teams are going through this grueling schedule this season though.

GO LEAFS GO!!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Well second game of the three game road trip. We won last game, but it was ONLY because it was the capitals. If that was a top tier team, our team would've lost. Energy took a nose dive after the first half. Hopefully this isn't case in the peg. Need to drive to the last minute.

You're so negative, man. The Leafs won last night and some people still see things in a negative light. 'IF we played a better team, we would have surely lost'. Come on. That maybe true, but you have no way of knowing for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad