GDT: Germany vs Norway, Relegation; Jan. 4, 11:00 a.m local, 5:00 a.m. EST

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
They are nervous.
Too nervous. they need to control the puck better and get some offense together.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
He is. And there have been a few too many checks where the opposing player has full sight of the number on the back of the guy he's checking. The refs will lose the game if they keep allowing guys to hit other after the whistle.

Germany has to use this intermission to get it through their heads that any attempt to "sell a call" will be ignored and frowned upon.

What Hübner did (after looking so lacsadaisical in allowing that puck to even get into the zone) was very costly. I couldn't see if he got clipped in the face, but he definitely tried to sell that call rather than just stop and clear that puck. Heck, had he just remained lieing on the ice, he might have blocked Johnsen's pass or the ensuing shot. Very, very poor decision.

It was hard to see, but I think the stick hit him just below the neck, but not in the face.
I could be wrong, but that's what it looked like to me.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Can somebody check if the refs banko account got a "donation" by the norwegian national fund?
This is so fishy.

Ah come on.
Guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad