Seravalli: Georgiev has requested a trade

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
fine if youre satisfied with a 39 year old Goaltender who hasnt played more than 40 games in the regular season in 4 years as your starter, I guess we'll just agree to disagree. but Ill stick by my opinion.

quite literally Edmonton has the WORST goaltending top to bottom in the NHL and from where i sit its not even close.
Buffalo and Arizona are probably worse at this point.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
Very OT but as a kid I absolutely LOVED Liut's mask (bonus weird points since I'm from Sweden and never been closer to the US than southwest UK :P). Something like 40 years later I'm still not enterily over the idea of buying a replica of it :D
That mask was and still is nightmare fuel lol

hockeyisles

Jul 29, 2021
Buffalo and Arizona are probably worse at this point.
Maybe, but I really dont consider them NHL teams at this point because both are Deliberately Tanking as teams right now. not only are they not competitive, both of those teams are actively trying to get worse.

in most fans minds until they are trying to win again they are at best AAAA teams. The top Junior teams could beat them. The oilers with Draisaitl and McDavid are a different story

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Maybe, but I really dont consider them NHL teams at this point because both are Deliberately Tanking as teams right now. not only are they not competitive, both of those teams are actively trying to get worse.

in most fans minds until they are trying to win again they are at best AAAA teams. The top Junior teams could beat them. The oilers with Draisaitl and McDavid are a different story
I agree with your overall point that right now it doesn't even look like either team is trying to find an NHL caliber Goaltender at this point. Either club would absolutely smoke a top junior team though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad