OT: General UFC/MMA/Boxing - Round XII

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
People can hate on chimaev all they want and it would be deserved but at the end of the day who's gonna stop him? lol the game plan on how to do it is out there, he will gas out fighting like that. Still nobody wants to go in there with him at welter or middleweight.

I mean im not a fan of his antics at all but who's gonna stop him im legit terrified for anybody going in there with him right now

His fight IQ is pretty good, he only looked dumb against Gilbert, but after what he did against Holland, we can conclude that he's able to stick to his gameplan and not let his ego take the better of him. I think the hate you have toward him is clouding your judgment. The hate is deserved, he came 8 lb too heavy, insulted the fans and had a huge smile after the failed weight-in, but he's a great fighter, a future champ.
Gilbert Burns is an absolute beast tho i wouldnt even say he looked dumb...it was freaking gilbert burns he was fighting

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo

BehindTheTimes

Jun 24, 2018
People can hate on chimaev all they want and it would be deserved but at the end of the day who's gonna stop him? lol the game plan on how to do it is out there, he will gas out fighting like that. Still nobody wants to go in there with him at welter or middleweight.

I mean im not a fan of his antics at all but who's gonna stop him im legit terrified for anybody going in there with him right now

Gilbert Burns is an absolute beast tho i wouldnt even say he looked dumb...it was freaking gilbert burns he was fighting
Gilbert Burns, the former Lightweight gave him fits. I don’t think he’s beating top 3-4 in middleweight. He’s got nothing for a Whittaker imo and I’m not convinced he’s got much for Usman or Colby.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON

One of the most boring fighters I ever saw but by everything I've always heard he was a really good guy . 34 is WAY too young to die like that. RIP :(

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
1666470858078.png

lol

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Du bronx looked really bad. I refuse to believe Islam is that good.

Not ready, Islam is that good... He kicked Oliveira's ass on the standing and subbed him, I was shocked too, even if i'm a big fan of his.

Islam just destroyed the best fighter of the division, barring some bad luck, he will beat the contenders and move to WW, like he said.

Last edited:
Reactions: canucklover123

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Wow Izzy
You IDIOT lol

Cant decide what's bigger, usman losing or this lol
Wow he was winning for 4 rounds, and then inexplicable 5th round by Adesenya , what was THAT lol

Boardish

Mar 3, 2004
Wow Izzy
You IDIOT lol

Cant decide what's bigger, usman losing or this lol
Wow he was winning for 4 rounds, and then inexplicable 5th round by Adesenya , what was THAT lol
Not even close to being similar to Usman losing IMO.

I feel bad for Izzy though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad