General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
with this Von Flue choke win, OSP made sure Rogan will keep harping about the choke every time someone is being put in a chokehold in side control, which actually irritates me because no one else but OSP bothers to set that move in MMA anyway.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
with this Von Flue choke win, OSP made sure Rogan will keep harping about the choke every time someone is being put in a chokehold in side control, which actually irritates me because no one else but OSP bothers to set that move in MMA anyway.

It's such an easy choke, I don't get why nobody else is picking up on that. It's easier to set up than an arm triangle and guys try that one all the time.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
He tried to set up an americana from the top position in the first round too. By his last few fights standars he actually worked pretty hard tonight. His gas tank is very limited obviously, he has to pick his moments.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
They could always feed him to Fedor as an inbetween fight. They've never been in there together and Fedor can probably beat him pretty easy, which is what Bellator would want. Big Country is one of their more marketable guys though, they won't want him to just look bad.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Benson has always been super frustrating to watch. I hope he's got his A game tonight. He's such an amazing athlete but sometimes he just doesn't want to fight at all.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Benson is sort of the king of bulls**t. He really tries to win by trying to make others look bad rather than making himself look good. I remember his Josh Thomson fight where he managed to convince the judges that he was winning while Josh had his back multiple times by doing things like fixing his hair.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Big John was WAY too permissive in that round. Benson held him in a super passive, do nothing clinch for the whole damn time. That would have been a yellow card and a restart in the middle in Pride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad