General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
DJ is so agressive on the ground, he's always looking for a finish. That's one of the things that really separates him from the rest in my book.

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
DJ is just too good an athlete and too great at executing everything. Add an endless motor to that and he's pretty much unbeatable.

Too athletic, Too Technical, Too Smart, Too Creative. It'll take an elite striker with incredible takedown defense and crazy power to beat DJ

Maybe if you can fuse Cejudo with Kyoji Horiguchi

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
How can you even transition like that ? That's freaking unfair at this point ! He should fight with an arm behind his back or something, give people a chance :P

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
You've got to be kidding me! Ha-ha-ha!!! Frick me! Wow! MM did that in style! TBE! A walking textbook of MMA. Congrats DJ! :thumbu:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
This is where I really feel for the guy though, he's doing those amazing things yet all his PPV (including no doubt this one) do crap numbers. He's never going to get the recognition he deserves because he's not a trash talker and he's small. It's really not fair.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
This is where I really feel for the guy though, he's doing those amazing things yet all his PPV (including no doubt this one) do crap numbers. He's never going to get the recognition he deserves because he's not a trash talker and he's small. It's really not fair.

It's such a shame. But most fans of MMA just want blood and guts; they're not terribly interested in skills and nuances. It's the latter that thrills me. I personally find two palookas beating the hell out of one another just pointless really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad