General UFC/MMA/Boxing discussion VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Gadelha looking very sharp with her striking. Jeez Andrade! Strong fricken chick! Great first round!

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Woooo!!!!!

200.gif

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
What an end to the round, almost a finish :amazed: . Andrade is having a monster performance, much better than I expected. Too bad she probably can't beat Joanna.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Andrade giving her a beatin'... didn't expect this... impressive... domination... yeah, Joanna a different animal though... and shows just how good Joanna is!

Last edited:

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
i think OSP wins it, but I'm hoping Okami wins. Not a fan of OSP's MMA game. He's not very good technically and relies mostly on athleticism. And it really showed in his last few fights as he's aging

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Okami is fighting way above his natural weight class here, I just don't see how he could win. It would take a miracle left out of nowhere connecting.

mariolemieux66

Sep 17, 2008
Vancouver
It's so weird for me seeing the super Saitama arena look so small and empty. I used to watch giant 40k+ attendance shows held there in Pride's prime. The lighting and presentation used to be so amazing. UFC tends to really under light everything, plus they don't really use giant boards and stuff like that like I'm used to seeing there.

What time did the events start at in Japan during the Pride years?

This UFC event started around 8 AM if i am not mistaken.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
NEVER and I mean NEVER hold on to a weak guillotine against OSP.

What time did the events start at in Japan during the Pride years?

This UFC event started around 8 AM if i am not mistaken.

Similar to NA time, the main card would start around 8PM. Today was not ideal to get a large crowd in Japan obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad