Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIX

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
I know the schedule isn't out yet, but does anyone have any insight on regards to when Round One Game 2 likely is? I managed to get tickets but can't attend until after the 22nd.

I have a similar problem where I got tickets for game 1 of the playoffs going by the original start date of the 22nd but now they moved it to the 20th. So sounds like I am SOL since I’ll be in Texas, but maybe you will get lucky and the Bruins will be one of the teams that starts on Sunday instead of Saturday.

I would bet a lot against it.

Edit: sorry missed I was in the Providence thread and not one of the Boston threads. Ignore me.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
He’s an RFA. I don’t see why we wouldn’t. From his perspective he signs because it gives him an opportunity to force a move if he plays well enough to be picked up off waivers.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
If we have to trade goalie I’m not against trading Swayman and keeping Linus

Swayman would land us huge assets and Bussi could be the backup for the next two years while we extend Linus.

Both goalies are great but I’m riding with Linus because of experience.

If Swayman lands us Draisatl do you make the deal?

Reactions: dangermike

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
If we have to trade goalie I’m not against trading Swayman and keeping Linus

Swayman would land us huge assets and Bussi could be the backup for the next two years while we extend Linus.

Both goalies are great but I’m riding with Linus because of experience.

If Swayman lands us Draisatl do you make the deal?

There's no way Swayman has the trade value to get Drai. 0 percent chance.

whitetape

Jun 3, 2006
There's no way Swayman has the trade value to get Drai. 0 percent chance.
True. And also, why pay such a huge personnel price for a very expensive superstar who'll be 29 in October and whose signing would make it harder to build or retain roster depth? The B's success comes from coaching up a slew of young veteran stars and almost stars who commit to the team game. Of course, it also helps to have their own superstar in Pastrnak.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad