General Discussion (All Team/Player News/UFA Talk) - Offseason thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
No - embarrassing would be quitting on the team that traded for you and put so much time into meeting your absurd contract demands. Only to quit two years into it. That'd roughly be embarrassing. All the venom directed towards him is warranted.

I am talking about the time before he left. Booing him whenever he made a mistake.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
Kovy this, Kovy that. Why would you want that broken down traitor. Actually, he did us favor by leaving with his contract and a return of a first round pick. We need to go forward and stop reaching back to the past.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
It's a shame on Poni didn't really pan our long term. I remember he was on the ice for almost every big goal that 2012 run.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
It's a shame on Poni didn't really pan our long term. I remember he was on the ice for almost every big goal that 2012 run.

Poni got a lot of flak here last year when he was put in the exact position that everyone said he could not succeed in, a top 6 role. I didn't think it was fair, he was solid in 2012 when he was getting the exact minutes he should have gotten. Not his fault that he was expected to provide much more than he can bring to the table at this stage of his career.

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I heard Agents of Shield had a tie in with the new Captain America movie. Anyone watch this new show by Marvel? Was watching Arrow for a bit based on Oliver Queen, but thought it was rather dark. Im used to the comic version of Green Arrow. Although Flash did appear and rumors are that a Flash TV series might be in the works!

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
No ****, Captain obvious. It was all about the money.

Sure, not only will he just walk away from that huge contract he currently has, but he also will sign way below his market value. And the other GM's will just approve this move. Take your rose colored glasses off, he ain't coming back.

I would rather throw the beer and hot dogs at him...

His market value will be below what it was when he left - age and injury on the wrong side of 30.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
You know it's going to happen. Four year deals for Brian and Stephen.

122nqyc.gif

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
I heard Agents of Shield had a tie in with the new Captain America movie. Anyone watch this new show by Marvel? Was watching Arrow for a bit based on Oliver Queen, but thought it was rather dark. Im used to the comic version of Green Arrow. Although Flash did appear and rumors are that a Flash TV series might be in the works!

I watch Shield. Started very slow but it picked up around the time they had there Cap2 tie in episode and now every episode sense has been drastically effected by the results of the movie.

Lol and yes, you are very behind on the Flash news :). They had plans for a spinoff when casting the character for a cameo in Arrow and the other day the show was officially picked up by CW.

Also, Gotham a show about a young Detective Gordon was picked up by Fox. It will show Gotham in the early days before Batman but one of the early stories will be Gordon trying to solve the murder of Bruce Wayne's parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad