GDT: Sweden vs. Russia, Feb 16, 4:00 PM Torino, 10:00 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Well, since I can't tell if MSNBC is showing the whole game, I'm off to class.

Good luck to Russia. Hope they can win. Volchenkov looked good again in the 1st, hope he can keep it up.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Oh great, both teams take this game to practice their defense.

I loathe our D pairs. They suck.

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
What am I talking about ? I'm talking about number of cross ice passes that lead to interceptions, I'm talking about number of moments when he has seen only his mirror on the ice but not his teammates, I'm talking about number of gifts for Sweden. And I'm not even talking about game vs. Slovakia

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
SensGuy said:
Well, since I can't tell if MSNBC is showing the whole game, I'm off to class.

Good luck to Russia. Hope they can win. Volchenkov looked good again in the 1st, hope he can keep it up.

You must be a die hard Volchenkov fan he :yo:

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
Kaizer said:
What am I talking about ? I'm talking about number of cross ice passes that lead to interceptions, I'm talking about number of moments when he has seen only his mirror on the ice but not his teammates, I'm talking about number of gifts for Sweden. And I'm not even talking about game vs. Slovakia

Come on Kaizer ! Kovy was def. one of the better russians against the slovakis !

shawn_kemp*

I think the Russian coach is seriously misusing Frolov and Malkin. They should be on the top scoring units.

roccol

Mar 9, 2004
CSKA said:
How can anyone take Kharitonov over Morozov or Zherdev ?

Give us another coach ! Give us a good coach ! Really i cant see it no more ! I dont give a **** if he is canadien or whatever !

Because Zherdev is probably the most immature player and biggest defensive liability I have seen on the ice. Russia has enough firepower.

MartinFr

Feb 16, 2006
Kalmar
Man everytime Kovalchuk touch the puck in the offensive zone I get shaky...I really hope that we can get a quick goal in the 2nd.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
roccol said:
Because Zherdev is probably the most immature player and biggest defensive liability I have seen on the ice. Russia has enough firepower.

OK than lets take Brylin ! I have no problem with that ! But Kharitonov is just :cry:

shawn_kemp*

Imagine that this team could have Brylin instead of Kozlov and Morozov instead of Kharitonov!!!

SChan*

Riddarn said:
No, Samuel PÃ¥hlsson needs to learn how to shoot.

PÃ¥hlsson + decent shot > Forsberg :D

actually the poor D will be our fall this tournament.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
shawn_kemp said:
Imagine that this team could have Brylin instead of Kozlov and Morozov instead of Kharitonov!!!

Until we get a "real" coach you will not see a best possib. russian team. Sad but true !

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
SectionX said:
actually the poor D will be our fall this tournament.

Agreed, but thats not Samuel PÃ¥hlssons fault, nor will it improve with Forsberg in the lineup.

roccol

Mar 9, 2004
CSKA said:
OK than lets take Brylin ! I have no problem with that ! But Kharitonov is just :cry:

Agreed. Sergei Brylin is the type of player they need. It also doesn't hurt that he is a 3 time Stanley Cup Champion. Why would they want a guy like that for? :dunno:

SChan*

Riddarn said:
Agreed, but thats not Samuel PÃ¥hlssons fault, nor will it improve with Forsberg in the lineup.

maybe forsberg could bury a chance, because sundin was totally stoned :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad