GDT: Sweden vs. Russia, Feb 16, 4:00 PM Torino, 10:00 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutic

Jul 26, 2005
Los Angeles
so far russian defense is playing pretty good. russians have a lot of territorial advantage. The Russians are not shooting the puck on the net, they just get caught into making too many passes. Swedes shoot the first possible moment.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
SensGuy said:
If MSNBC isn't showing the last two periods, I'll go to class. If they are showing them, I have a tough decision to make.

It was a tough decision for me too, once I saw the Swiss were beating the Czechs and saw the frost on my car...no brainer

shawn_kemp*

Put Malkin on a good scoring line for Christ's sakes! Su and Kharitonov look so small out there!!!!!!!!!

DimaNYR

Jun 15, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
Nemchinov13 said:
I just noticed Lundqvist's mask. It's awesome. Statue of Liberty's head... It looks almost exactly like the Ranger mask.

wait.. Lundqvist is not wearing his Rangers mask? He has another one with Statue of Liberty on it?

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
shawn_kemp said:
Put Malkin on a good scoring line for Christ's sakes! Su and Kharitonov look so small out there!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone take Kharitonov over Morozov or Zherdev ?

Give us another coach ! Give us a good coach ! Really i cant see it no more ! I dont give a **** if he is canadien or whatever !

Berkut

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Kaizer said:
Gather Kovalchuk, Afinogenov and Vik. Kozlov on the same line and don't give them any single minute of ice time.
What are you talking about? Kovalchuk looks good so far, he had few chances. You're right about Kozlov though, completely useless, and Malkin is being wasted on that line...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad