Post-Game Talk: [GDT] Primary city vs equatic flightless birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW6

Oct 21, 2011
Halland
The first goal is even sweeter now when I realized it was Crosby that blew his coverage on Backstrom. No mentioning of that on air though.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
So people apparently think that any hit in which you hit the boards as a result = boarding.

Bennet got blown up, what happened to just admiring a pretty hit.

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
First period on the road against your biggest rival up 2-1 and carried most of the play against a new head coach(usually a huge momentum boost). I'm happy with it.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'm with ya. I know announcers are going to be a little biased towards their team but these guys are approaching homer level. Makes you really appreciate having Joe B

When I had Center Ice a few years ago I couldn't watch the Pittsburgh feed. Worst homer announcers I've ever heard.

MoJoSauce

Apr 3, 2011
NNK
Liked most of what I saw in that period. Just need to have our play a bit more in their end this period, but the Pens came out with a fire under their ass in the 1st.

Lets get a goal here on the PP. Loved that hit from Oshie. Would like to see Bert hang onto the puck a little bit more and not turn it over trying to be so cute with it

bobbybobcat11

Feb 11, 2010
I find most announcers to be unbearable - I've listened to Joe B. and Locker for as long as I can remember, and love them both to death. I know we're spoiled with these two, but it truly makes listening to others that much harder

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I find most announcers to be unbearable - I've listened to Joe B. and Locker for as long as I can remember, and love them both to death. I know we're spoiled with these two, but it truly makes listening to others that much harder

I like the Blues announcers especially the one with the hilarious laugh.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Carlson talking isn't resembling any dumb image actually :D

Sidenote: Chorney is at home now, I mean he's more comfortable and stable. Mistake here or there but overall he's doing his #7 job just fine.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Pens announcers, "The hit was dangerous and violent. Oshie didn't hit him in the numbers but he snuck around from behind and shoved him under the armpit"

bobbybobcat11

Feb 11, 2010
Ahhhh Stan had so much time. Wish he would have slowed down a bit and made a move, but can't blame him for going at the glove after the first two goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad