morkkis35

Aug 9, 2017

Attachments

• lineup.png
    lineup.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
I might be a homer but I can't see Latvia pulling off an upset this time. Regular time win for Finland.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
3-1 Finland. Although I did bet that Latvia will score at least 2 goals because ya know, got to believe in something :laugh:

Reactions: ellja3

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Timonen and Selänne in the studio with Henrikson hosting, they really couldn't find anyone who can actually say something useful and provide some insight?

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Timonen and Selänne in the studio with Henrikson hosting, they really couldn't find anyone who can actually say something useful and provide some insight?

I agree. Well they are entertaining but that's all it is. Not as much expertise as I'd want to have. I prefer some coach types. Any Liiga/SM-Liiga head coaches would do for me. Grönman is closest to that type and pretty good actually. Niklas Hagman who has been there for most of the season was a bizarre selection. He was only there because he did dancing with the stars :thumbd:, thus luring in female audience I guess. They could have selected any other player with NHL games instead of him if it wasn't for that dancing with the stars. That tells something about their motives in hiring the wrong people. They hired these guys for the people who almost never follow or watch hockey pretty much.

Last edited:

Husqvarna

Jan 5, 2019
About "insight" 'ere in Sweden the providers of the game Finland vs Lettland is:

Eurosport Player and Discovery + .

Bloody, bloody joke, and plus on that.

Once Olympics were a great, great watch on national telly - Sveriges Television (SVT); and that all from infants to grandmothers followed the Olympics and even strange brew sports like curling got Jerring-priset (I think anyway)!

Husqvarna

Jan 5, 2019
... but no more no more. When the moneymakers rule. :thumbd:

Fat chance of me even paying anymore than I do to watch sports (than West Ham United, HV 71) on my telly. Around 1200:- Swe kr:-/month I pay for sport channels only today to see my fave teams.

Not incl. Discovery and Eurosport player ...

But anyway and anyhow let it roll Finland against Lettland (Latvija) even if some of us can't see it:cool:!

ZEBROA

Dec 21, 2017
Finland will win it all.
This game 6-1 Finland.
I hate it , but thats the deal this Olympic. Would be a lot closer with NHL players, but still a big chance.

But my team(Sweden) has a better but slim chance at the bronze medal without the NHL players. Sliiiiiiiiiimm chance.

Husqvarna

Jan 5, 2019
The 70's were great for great rock'n'roll music and great Olympics ... who can ever never forget classics like this:

Even if Finland may win one gold or even two (hockey!) - who will ever remember these ever so boring, boring Chinese Covid-19 games without audiences; that even not went on national TV.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad