GDT: Germany vs. Italy, Feb. 18, 1:00 PM Torino, 7:00 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik jr

Sep 25, 2005
great play by kreuzer letting the PKer slide by and then shooting.

apparently goc deflected kreuzer's shot.

and now italy takes a penalty w/ under 1 min.

Sanderson

Sep 10, 2002
Hamburg, Germany
Force said:
Sturm was THE Star, i live there.
I'm talking about the psychological things, what makes a guy a winner. The germans are second trier all the way...

OMGFG490z816hglk , .70ü9310z

You were talking about something entirely different a few posts ago...

Again, it doesn't matter one bit, whether a player is "the star" or not, and it has nothing to do with the way he plays on the ice.

Dec 29, 2004
ts said:
take the tie, win aginst the Swiss and tie the fins (isn't that a good one?) ;)

For some reason, I forgot how bad our PK has been... it was a heat of the moment kinda thing...

Force

Jan 26, 2006
Sanderson said:
You were talking about something entirely different a few posts ago...

Again, it doesn't matter one bit, whether a player is "the star" or not, and it has nothing to do with the way he plays on the ice.

Man you get on my nerves.
Can you see anybod on the National team who says "give me the damn puck and i'll winn this game".

Forsberg could.

Nowitzki could.

Kathan can't.

Mr. Penguin

Aug 30, 2004
Finland
Yeah, a tie! Way to go Italy! And I thought it was silly to let team Italy play in the Olympics just because they're the host, but I was wrong. :)

Now we probably don't have to see the horribly boring Deutchland team in the quarterfinals!

Force

Jan 26, 2006
Thank god we will not see latvia either. The only thing this team has going is stupid hats.

RangersFan88*

Mr. Penguin said:
Yeah, a tie! Way to go Italy! And I thought it was silly to let team Italy play in the Olympics just because they're the host, but I was wrong. :)

Now we probably don't have to see the horribly boring Deutchland team in the quarterfinals!

:shakehead

yeah your deutchland too :biglaugh:

GuloGulo

Nov 16, 2005
trunkofacamaro
Poor Uwe :( Germany is playing all too uhmm passive against a weak teamlike Italy. Look how easy that 3-3 goal was to score with a little determination, but way too late.

GPF

US Bandwagon
Oct 22, 2004
Barcelona, Spain
The tourney is starting to entertain me !!! Wooooo

And now the canadiens will need a strong effort to beat the ***** Swiss .. GO CANADA !!!

I'm going to have a beer now .... how I love this sport !!!

and at 8 oclock - CLASH OF THE CULTURES ummmmm no sorry CLASH OF THE SYSTEMS .. when USA faces Slovakia .. this is how a weekend has to be !!

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
GuloGulo said:
Poor Uwe :( Germany is playing all too uhmm passive against a weak teamlike Italy. Look how easy that 3-3 goal was to score with a little determination, but way too late.
Yeah, they can score pretty quickly but they are always behind. Maybe fatigue was the issue? It is tough to play 3 games in 5 days?

ts11

Apr 29, 2005
Germany
GuloGulo said:

Yeah, but his job is it to motivate the players. Not saying it's Krupp's fault but he isn't "poor Uwe" either IMO. The team with all coaches did a bad job.

Btw, congrats to the Italians :handclap:

ts11

Apr 29, 2005
Germany
Mules said:
Yeah, they can score pretty quickly but they are always behind. Maybe fatigue was the issue? It is tough to play 3 games in 5 days?

The Italians have the same schedule, too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad