GDT: Germany vs. Italy, Feb. 18, 1:00 PM Torino, 7:00 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerOlli*

Germany have to win this one.
3:2 Germany
Damn that this game is so early in the day, so I can only see the half of the game, :( because I go to soccer (Borussia Dortmund-Bremen)

OilerOlli*

VERY bad game so far. After 13 min 5:1 shots for Germany...I don't know why Italy is in front. No team deseverves to be in front so far. :shakehead

OilerOlli*

Period over, still 0:1
That was horrible and this game can only get better :rant:
If both teams keep playing that stuff they will both have no chance to beet Switzerland!

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
OilerOlli said:
Period over, still 0:1
That was horrible and this game can only get better :rant:
If both teams keep playing that stuff they will both have no chance to beet Switzerland!

Neither team does have a chance to beat Switzerland...only the Italian crowd gives the Italians a chance to top the Swiss, but forget it...it ain't gonna happen!

Italy to win 2-0 in this one, they have to win at least one, might as well be now :)

OilerOlli*

calgarylen13 said:
Neither team does have a chance to beat Switzerland...only the Italian crowd gives the Italians a chance to top the Swiss, but forget it...it ain't gonna happen!

Italy to win 2-0 in this one, they have to win at least one, might as well be now :)

No way Italy will win against Switzerland. And I don't think that they win today against Germany. They had 2,3 PP so far and I think they even didn't shot on the goal. (have to say the german PP was not so much better)
Italy is the worst team in the tournament. And Germany will win this one in the end. But against Switzerland it will be more than difficult.

calgarylen13

Mar 15, 2002
Roskilde
Visit site
OilerOlli said:
No way Italy will win against Switzerland. And I don't think that they win today against Germany. They had 2,3 PP so far and I think they even didn't shot on the goal. (have to say the german PP was not so much better)
Italy is the worst team in the tournament. And Germany will win this one in the end. But against Switzerland it will be more than difficult.

thus why I said, 'Neither team does have a chance to beat Switzerland' :D

I just want the Italians to win this one out of National pride :)

OilerOlli*

calgarylen13 said:
thus why I said, 'Neither team does have a chance to beat Switzerland' :D

I just want the Italians to win this one out of National pride :)

When one team of these 2 has a chance to beat Switzerland then its Germany! Germany vs. Switzerland are always close games.

OilerOlli*

A goal by Germany wasn't given by the Ref, but correct desicion.

shawn_kemp*

Sorry my German fellas, but I'm rooting for Italy because their anthem is the best in the world! :D

And I really can't stand Germany's anthem because I've heard it too much ... well, every time that Schumacher won a race. 70 ... 75 times? :sarcasm:

Taranis_24

Jan 6, 2004
Visit site
Who are these two guys broadcasting the game? Just woke up and turned on the game. The one doing nothing but complaining about the reffing and hyping Italy. Ok, heard one name Kenny, its the other guy.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The color guy is Joe Micheletti. Very good announcer for the Islanders

The ref is AWFUL in this game. Totally clueless.

Cyclops II*

Wild GM said:
The worst one was the dive the German player made about 5 minutes ago.

Hopefully it was on of the Shark players. They need to learn how to dive to keep up with some of the other teams in the Western Conference who are experts at it.

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
Cyclops II said:
Hopefully it was on of the Shark players. They need to learn how to dive to keep up with some of the other teams in the Western Conference who are experts at it.
:D Diving is an art ;)

Taranis_24

Jan 6, 2004
Visit site
Wild GM said:
The color guy is Joe Micheletti. Very good announcer for the Islanders

The ref is AWFUL in this game. Totally clueless.

Agree just seeing this period the officiating is horrible on both sides. Maybe its just me but if you think Micheletti is good I'd hate to hear you think is horrible. The guy is pretty annoying to listen too. Maybe it's just me but the guy just seems to be talking negative about everything, maybe its just this game and the way its getting called and played.

Taranis_24

Jan 6, 2004
Visit site
Mules said:
:D Diving is an art ;)

See I didn't think the player dove, but didn't think it was a penalty either in fact far from. If you watch it the player look to catch a rut, almost appeared like a toe pick and fell over. On that play the ref should have let play go on with no call either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad