GDT: GDT #80 New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | April 13th | 12:30 PM | F/3-2 SOL

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Great game. They were hanging in just fine, but you're asking for trouble when you ice the puck three times in a row. Isles had their chances, but as always, not enough finishers. That save on Fasching looked fantastic in real time, but the replay showed Fasching shooting it right into Shesterkin.

12Dog

Feb 14, 2013
I’m guessing the rags are shitting their pants on playing islanders in the playoffs

Nope, Gary gave em the wink and nod
Refs know how it’ll go

Reactions: mm11

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Three out of four vs Rangers I'll take all day. Hell of a game. But this pathetic power play has been going on since Tavares was here.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Oh well, Rags are a paper tiger unless they manage to get better at 5v5 fast. Much more of that than anything else in the playoffs

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Next game that matters to us today starts at 5pm.

Since we got 1 point today we only need 2 points and we have 2 games left. I ain't holding my breath we clinch tonight, we should be able to do it ourselves.

Chockey22

Jul 12, 2022
pretty good game 5 on 5; but the ridiculously bad PP really hurt. Also, glad there's no shootout in the playoffs - terrible way to decide a game, and Sorokin is just flat out bad in shootouts

Reactions: Osakahaus

Quickdraw2828

Aug 2, 2011
Carolina will crush us. Ranger series is a heart attack waiting to happen
PP was decent but Dobson being out shows how vita he is to the PP. It's completely inept without him.
That long power play to begin the second was beyond pathetic. And that horrible pass that was stolen for Rangers 1st goal was was awful

Crashsunday

Dec 18, 2006
San Diego
Disappointed the game even went to OT. Pelech’s icing when he had little to no pressure had me talking to myself about how it was going to burn them. Sure enough. Team is very frustrating even on what was a win streak.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Carolina will crush us. Ranger series is a heart attack waiting to happen

That long power play to begin the second was beyond pathetic. And that horrible pass that was stolen for Rangers 1st goal was was awful

Well, like I said, Dobson is vital. When I said it was decent, I meant prior to the last two games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad