GDT: 2/4/05 NHL & NHLPA Meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
ChiHawks468 said:
Well, according to some really important people here, it shouldn't be. :thumbu:

the server is loading incredibly slow. the Forums crash every couple of minutes [nothing a couple refreshes dont solve] And the thread is 14 pages long.

I, not being able to listen to a radio or sit at my computer making funny posts, have no clue whats going on. I keep this thread open. I his refresh, it jumps from 5 pages to 12. 7 New pages in less than 6 minutes. I go back, waiting out the slow loads, and server crashes, to check every page to see if there was a leak, or has been any news.

And what do i get for my time.... 7 pages of "Hahah, PIZZA, ROFL"

I didnt know i was Back on AOL. I know there is no news going on. But that is the point of these threads. Not to clog up the server with garbage during this high traffic time. Stopping the nonsense posts stops people from browsing 7 pages of crap, it stops load time, and stops server crashes.

Vic Rattlehead*

Mattiboy13 said:
I believe this if this gets to 4pm and there still meeting, that that is very good news.

As for now...no news is good news.

I just dont wanna hear, "talks break off, no meetings scheduled"

Keep your fingers crossed boys.

:)

If we hear that, the season is finished.

two out of three*

X8oD said:
the server is loading incredibly slow. the Forums crash every couple of minutes [nothing a couple refreshes dont solve] And the thread is 14 pages long.

I, not being able to listen to a radio or sit at my computer making funny posts, have no clue whats going on. I keep this thread open. I his refresh, it jumps from 5 pages to 12. 7 New pages in less than 6 minutes. I go back, waiting out the slow loads, and server crashes, to check every page to see if there was a leak, or has been any news.

And what do i get for my time.... 7 pages of "Hahah, PIZZA, ROFL"

I didnt know i was Back on AOL. I know there is no news going on. But that is the point of these threads. Not to clog up the server with garbage during this high traffic time. Stopping the nonsense posts stops people from browsing 7 pages of crap, it stops load time, and stops server crashes.

There is a way you can change that to being able to see 50 pages per thread. It helps a lot.

X8oD

Feb 27, 2002
612 Warf Ave.
this line bugs in, in TSN's article:

"I talked to the PA a little while ago and it was neither progressive nor regressive," the player told the Philadelphia Inquirer for Friday's editions. "But the feeling was it can't be anything but positive if they are still involved, still talking in the same room together."

Not quite sure how a group can talk for 9 hours, and come out no different than they were going in.

Vic Rattlehead*

TiesRLikeWins4Us said:
There is a way you can change that to being able to see 50 pages per thread. It helps a lot.
It's a great function, but I am not a big fan of it.

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
X8oD said:

"I talked to the PA a little while ago and it was neither progressive nor regressive," the player told the Philadelphia Inquirer for Friday's editions. "But the feeling was it can't be anything but positive if they are still involved, still talking in the same room together."

Not quite sure how a group can talk for 9 hours, and come out no different than they were going in.

McKenzie and Burke last night said that the two sides could have just gone through each of their proposals line by line, trying to persuade the other side, that their proposal is the best.

Motown Beatdown

Need a slump buster
Mar 5, 2002
Indianapolis
Visit site
X8oD said:

I think everyone has been ordered to keep tight lipped on whats going on, so i cant believe much of what i read in the press. I mean look at ESPN, they are running with a rumor they heard but no other media source heard?

struckmatch

Jul 28, 2003
Vancouver
I wonder if there was an agreement, if the new rules discussed by the coaches would be implemented to put more entertainment in the game?

Jaysfanatic*

umm......is the meeting actually over?

I agree with Chaos, I just wanna know one way or another.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crows*

Just trying to lighten the mood. Everyone's so sensative right now. Including me.

ANd yes it was a joke.

ANd I do know there are Tim hortons in upper NY state IE buffalo.

:bonk: :nopity: :deadhorse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad