GDT: GDT #14 New York Islanders @ Edmonton Oilers | November 13th | 8:30 PM | F/4-1 L

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
I'd start the Great Firesale and start trading everything not bolted down with a 7+ year contract (thanks Lou).

Get what you can for Palmieri, Pageau, Martin, Clutterbuck, plus maybe someone like Bolduc as a sweetener and start the dismantling of the country club.

Move Wahlstrom or Nelson if you really want to start moving and shaking idc. Team's toast as a ghost.
Get what you can for those guys? We’ll have to attach assets TO some of them lol. Bolduc as a sweetener is funny too

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
Glad the next two are at ten and one is on TNT....not going to bother. This team has not earned that kind of loyalty.

redbull

Boss
Mar 24, 2008
The lose the same way every game. 3rd periods marred by undisciplined play and stupid penalties.
Stupid turnovers and lazy play in key areas (in front of the net) and zero drive to the opposing net.

EDM played a terrible game as well. Awful. Islanders were simply worse.

I can understand you have an off day and sometimes you get beat, other teams are allowed to play well, it’s the NHL, parity, whatever. But this was a gift to a weak team. Unacceptable.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
As soon as we started trading chances with the Oil, playing loose and without structure we were done.

Reactions: MarsTBOW

scottywiper

Dec 2, 2018
Gauthier did not work.
At least Fasching is generally busy and you notice him.
I wouldn't have even known Gauthier was out there.

Reactions: MarsTBOW

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad