Proposal: Gaudreau to Boston

CaptainCrunch67

Aug 23, 2005
Calgary should unload on most of there core to rebuild and get a better team identity. Boston gets a top 6 threat that would work well with Pasta and wouldn’t have as much attention on him as here in Calgary.

to Boston: Gaudreau (50 percent retained)

to Calgary: Trent Frederic, John Beecher, Jake Debrusk, 1st round pick.

Calgary gets some younger players with upside and Debrusk with a hopeful bounce back. Boston gets a possible 100 point guy who could light it up with Boston’s top 6.

Calgary wouldn't consider this, its a pretty big rip off of Calgary, three pretty un interesting players and a low first found pick.

No insult to Boston, but there would be better offers if Calgary shopped JG.

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
Lmao were gonna lose Gaudreau for nothing and I'd be happier with that than some of these offers

ReggiesLemons

Jul 4, 2013
Okay and that was a decade ago. What does that have to do with anything? Sutter has had a decent career. Baertschi has spent the majority of the last 2 seasons in the AHL, he has long been in bust territory. Virtanen has done very little. Juolevi is still young and plays D so they often take more time to mature, he may turn out to be a decent NHLer. None of what he said or you chiming in to defend makes any sense at all. I never said nor do I care if Flames fan would do the original deal. I doubt Boston would anyways.
I get it just fine. I still think comparing that package to what was offered in the OP is silly. I also pointed out how he was comparing an even better player to Gaudreau which you seemed to have missed multiple times now. Find me a team that takes Boondock's offer over what OP proposed regardless of the player they are trying to trade for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad