Speculation: Gaudreau seeking $8M annually on new deal with Flames -- Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Coach certainly did. Goalie did. By far. Either way, I didn't say it has. I haven't said we are making the playoffs. I said we have two number one dmen.

Why are oiler fans coming to a Gaudreau thread to talk ****, like the oilers have been so vastly successful lately?

I didn't come here to talk ****. In fact you replied to my comment to another poster which was completely unrelated in any way to your hockey club, with a smug reply about having 2 #1 D. If anything you started this exchange.

And for the record talking about Calgary's forward depth is completely relevant to this thread. Numerous posters have said Gaudreau has no leverage, yet that forward depth says otherwise unless the Flames want to tell their fans that they're just packing it in for the year and will try again next year to make playoffs.

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Once again, it's alarmingly clear that an Oiler fan's evaluation of a defenseman is hilariously off.

Brodie, low end #1 d? That's the dumbest thing I've heard all year.

The Flames have been a joke of a franchise for the last 10 years and still dwarf the accomplishments of a team that, if relegation were a thing, would probably be in the SPHL by now.

Orca Whalers

May 24, 2013
For some reason I have a sneaking suspicion Brian Burke is meddling in discussions which is preventing a deal to be made. Canucks fans know best look what happened to Pavel Bure when BB was GM of Canucks.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Once again, it's alarmingly clear that an Oiler fan's evaluation of a defenseman is hilariously off.

Brodie, low end #1 d? That's the dumbest thing I've heard all year.

The Flames have been a joke of a franchise for the last 10 years and still dwarf the accomplishments of a team that, if relegation were a thing, would probably be in the SPHL by now.

See my previous post before spouting off. Unless you want to tell me that Brodie is a top 10 D in the league then yes he's on my lower end of #1D, based off my criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad