Games you are currently playing - Part 7

Sep 19, 2008
I heard about that Fallout 4 update that killed save games and limited mods. I was surprised that many people said the original unmodded Fallout 4 was that bad, but I have not played it before.

I noticed Like a Dragon Ishin was on sale for 20 dollars on steam so I caved and purchased. The other game with Ichiban is on sale too but that one is 40 dollars and I'm not willing to spend that much yet. That said if you ever do splurge on games you can't go wrong with Ryu studio

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The Fallout 4 revisionism I've been seeing on social media lately is pretty funny. Gotta wonder if Starfield will receive the same treatment once ES6 is out.
I think it got a little too much shit from the hardcores in that I found my first playthrough to be a ton of fun. The problem is the places where they drop the ball really hurt relatability. That said, I'm playing it on my Steam Deck 8 years later and having a decent time.

But hey, maybe in comparison to Starfield people are seeing it a grander light. The world does feel a lot more fleshed out being an established and popular IP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad