Olympics: Game Thread: Slovakia - Finland

olop

Jan 28, 2012
Happy to see that Vatanen is still a joy to watch in this 2nd tier competition. Always keeping his head up and making decisions to advance the game.

Reactions: heksagon

Husqvarna

Jan 5, 2019
Tuuut goes the buzzer after two periods of play. 4-2 Finland.
And we have us selves a game - thanks to that young un in Slovakia:
20 - Juraj.
Time to step up in the third period Finland; otherwise it will be Säteri to the rescue:confused:.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Worst game for Nemec in the Slovak jersey tbh. He very rarely has a bad game, so statistically speaking I'm expecting strong games rest of the tournament from him.

On the other hand Knazko looks fine today.
I agree, he’s made some bad turnovers in dzone but I won’t be too hard on him. First game of tourney and he was handed a pretty large role. Rasmus Dahlin only got in 2 games in 2018 for Sweden during his draft year and looked quite sloppy. I expect Nemec to be better as tournament goes along. But that also starts with Ramsay giving him some more Pp opportunities and ozone draws imo

Husqvarna

Jan 5, 2019
Soon time for the third period - keep that Juraj-chap behind ... bars Finland defense!

Rusty7550

Aug 11, 2018
I agree, he’s made some bad turnovers in dzone but I won’t be too hard on him. First game of tourney and he was handed a pretty large role. Rasmus Dahlin only got in 2 games in 2018 for Sweden during his draft year and looked quite sloppy. I expect Nemec to be better as tournament goes along. But that also starts with Ramsay giving him some more Pp opportunities and ozone draws imo
Gernat would be better next to him. Marinčin should be 3rd pairing

karhukissa

Apr 2, 2019
Finnish top line on fire, that's the most imporant thing for Team Finland. You need those top guys to be in shape, Filppula also good. I'm not worried about goalies at all.

4th line needs to be better, also Lehtonen should step up more.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Slovaks look like shit this game, imo. Dano and Hudacek are trying to keep team the afloat but theres not much there. Hopefully they can get more going in next games.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Finnish top line on fire, that's the most imporant thing for Team Finland. You need those top guys to be in shape, Filppula also good. I'm not worried about goalies at all.

4th line needs to be better, also Lehtonen should step up more.
Play the 4th line on defensive starts, 1st-3rd on offensive and neutral. It has been random juggling this far.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
Jurco and Kristof on the PP while Slaf on the bench?
you gotta be shitting me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad