Olympics: Game Thread - Canada vs Germany

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
That Muller guy just stepped away from the shot on the Noreau goal. You can't blame the goalie.
Exactly. I am not blaming niederberger at all.
he tries. The rest of the guys is a bunch of useless, uninspired losers.
No idea on what to do. and how to do it.

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
So, for the few German fans in the thread, what happened to the 2018 team? Aren't most of these returnees?

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
So, for the few German fans in the thread, what happened to the 2018 team? Aren't most of these returnees?

Well, I underestimated the four years aging. Pretty much 90% the roster of 2018. They sorely miss Ehrhoff's leadership and play.

And they miss the fans imo. German teams always gain energy from the crowd.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
I don't know.
I try to understand, but i simply don't get whats happening.

Last world Cup we played good. Like really good.
But this display? I am just baffled, angry and sad to see it.

Its like a cat that has to be put down, because she is hurting so much but cannot die already.

I don't know if my stomach can take another period.
I don't want to get an ulcer.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
It's game 1, Canada is a gold contender and the Germans will get stronger as it goes along. Last time Slovakia beat Russia on day 1.

Germans are just having a rough start against a very good Canada squad.

Also, for the Canucks, your coach is coming back! Julien is in next game. So now there are 2 nations that love their coach and 10 that are cranky.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
It's game 1, Canada is a gold contender and the Germans will get stronger as it goes along. Last time Slovakia beat Russia on day 1.

Germans are just having a rough start against a very good Canada squad.
Your words in god's ear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad