GDT: Game 9: Coyotes Posters @ Islanders | 4:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A | 620 AM

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I really can't understand why Duke is on the fourth line. He's been consistently one of our better players.

If that was Keller and not mega mind it would have been a goal.... no NYI scored.

We need to double shift our first line.

Reactions: Sthlmyote and _Del_

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Strange play. Hjalmarsson with a poor shot that goes the other way.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Isles are much more disciplined this period from the red line back, making it very tough on the Coyotes.

FAKE EDIT: WTF was that.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Haha. Microcosm of the season.

Great effort from Hjarlmarsson to stick with his guy and break it up right up to the funny bounce, though.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Simple, but good play by OEL to put it on goal with two guys crashing the net.

Still not sure what Duke has to do to get time with better linemates :dunno:

Edit: we're also responding instead of laying down to die. No "Oh, here we go again"-defeatism this year.

Reactions: CC96

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
So is crouse a healthy scratch or is he hurt? Rotoworld says healthy scratch. If that's the case I'm very confused as to why.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Pace of play issue perhaps. Kempe certainly keeps up with the tempo but as often pointed out rarely turns it into anything.
I'd take crouse over kempe all day, I don't think he's been behind the play. He's also been a physical force. More confusing though, is why take him on the road trip to healthy scratch him instead of sending him to Tucson so he can play? Strange decision unless he plays the rest of the road trip.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Dvorak got a secondary on that? For what?

He had 2 assists before that one, I wonder if those were secondaries as well. Some secondary assists are significant, others are the pass before Rieder makes an insane up ice pass doing 90% of the work.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'd take crouse over kempe all day, I don't think he's been behind the play. He's also been a physical force. More confusing though, is why take him on the road trip to healthy scratch him instead of sending him to Tucson so he can play? Strange decision unless he plays the rest of the road trip.
Kempe is the worst player ever. He definitely will never score again. Awful player. Scrub. Garbage.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Dvorak got a secondary on that? For what?

He had 2 assists before that one, I wonder if those were secondaries as well. Some secondary assists are significant, others are the pass before Rieder makes an insane up ice pass doing 90% of the work.

Answering my own question, Dvorak has 1 primary assist on the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad