GDT: Game 81: Red Wings vs habs 7:00 pm et 4/15/24 (BSD, ESPN+)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (81).png

Screenshot (82).png

2 Games remaining, Let's Go boys!

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Last Monday, Lalonde said that Rasmussen was day to day with an upper body. He's since missed the three most important games of the season and of his professional career. I would think, if he was truly in that day to day range, we should be seeing him return to the lineup. We can use all the help we can get, and I will gladly take the intensity uptick from Ras over the services of Czarnik or Aston Reese.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Last Monday, Lalonde said that Rasmussen was day to day with an upper body. He's since missed the three most important games of the season and of his professional career. I would think, if he was truly in that day to day range, we should be seeing him return to the lineup. We can use all the help we can get, and I will gladly take the intensity uptick from Ras over the services of Czarnik or Aston Reese.
End of the season, non of them 100%, it's normal, Larkin and Seider playing hurt , they rushed Huso , he got hurt again. The most important Missing Walman, if we make playoffs his return will be huge

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Didn’t he also get hurt last year around the time they got man handled by Ottawa when near playoff race ? I’m pretty sure he did. Not good timings for this guy. They sure could use his big body and somewhat physical presence.

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Lane Hutson is making his debut tonight. I like the player, but we really should be abusing that on the forecheck. He is not a complete player right now.

Reactions: izlez

Axel Sandy Pelikan

Jonatan Berggren is our Lord and Savior,
May 11, 2023
Lyon, you better bring your A game today.

If there is another game of old ass players scoring on dinky breakaways like you're a beer league goalie... It's into the trebuchet with you. I want to defend you. But I can't when you play like you did against Pitt.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
If he isn't ready to go, I don't want him rushing back. This isn't some skilled top 6 forward who can impact the game with skill and IQ. Ras needs to be physically engaged to do anything of worth.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
If he isn't ready to go, I don't want him rushing back. This isn't some skilled top 6 forward who can impact the game with skill and IQ. Ras needs to be physically engaged to do anything of worth.

Well sure, I was just saying that his last game was April 1st. He's missed 5 games, it's been two weeks. If he is day to day as Lalonde suggests and not a more serious injury, I am just thinking he should be back soon, not that we should rush him back.

Though I believe Ras at 75% is more impactful than ZAR or Czar at 100%

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad