GDT: Game 81: Put Us Out Of Our Misery, Already: Avs @ Golden Knights, 1:30pm MST

Why do you keep watching Avalanche hockey?

• Total voters

SB

Mar 9, 2004
Colorado
Avs been playing 4d chess with the Jets all season long. They are going to come out first game and destroy them.

Or not.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
How is he always hurt during the playoffs? Isn't the only playoff time he missed, was during the cup run?

The better move would have been to trade Compher and used that money for Kadri. That POS ended up walking for nothing in return anyway.
JTC was only making 3.5 mill and only had another year left on his contract. To resign Naz, they had to free up more cap space and be able to give him long term, so the one logical move would have been trading Girard

SirLoinOfCloth

Apr 22, 2019
Colorado
2022 was so full of belief and trust, it felt like our destiny.

This year is very different, the trust is all but gone, but no one can ever take my hope. I always hope for a better game next game. Right now my hope is that the Avs are just frustrated waiting for the meaningless season to wrap up and when the playoffs begin, they'll switch their shit on. Not the best way to enter the playoffs for sure, but no amount of shit slinging here will take that hope from me.

Avs in 6, we will take back home-ice advantage in game 1 or 2.

GO AVS!

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
JTC was only making 3.5 mill and only had another year left on his contract. To resign Naz, they had to free up more cap space and be able to give him long term, so the one logical move would have been trading Girard
Trade Compher and sign a cheaper 3C than Erod, and you get there too.

Reactions: the_fan

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
Hate to point the blame at Val, but when he’s not his typical self, this team really struggles. He’s been kind of invisible since his return, and Rantanen hasn’t done much either. Without those two playing to their abilities, the Avs don’t stand a chance.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Hate to point the blame at Val, but when he’s not his typical self, this team really struggles. He’s been kind of invisible since his return, and Rantanen hasn’t done much either. Without those two playing to their abilities, the Avs don’t stand a chance.
If Val still isn't 100% I wouldn't play him against Edmonton. Give him a week off to rest whatever lower body ailment he's dealing with.

Trenin, too, since he looks like he's skating in quicksand at times out there. The Avs have nothing left to play for.

Reactions: SB

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
If Val still isn't 100% I wouldn't play him against Edmonton. Give him a week off to rest whatever lower body ailment he's dealing with.

Trenin, too, since he looks like he's skating in quicksand at times out there. The Avs have nothing left to play for.
They might if the Kraken win in regulation tomorrow.

Reactions: katfude

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019

Val needs the shneef to be able to play like we know he can. Without his secret sauce he's useless :(

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Val's been awful since he's come back from the assistance program.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad