GDT: [Game #81] Dallas Stars @ St. Louis Blues – 6:30 PM CT (TNT)

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I wanna know what Suter was doing on that first chance by St. Louis

Where he seemed to be facing the entirely wrong way and bumped into his teammate

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I’d just like to point out that two 23 year olds have now broken the single season point records of our franchises two best players of all time. Let that sink in. We have some really special players on the roster right now.
I don't really disagree with your post, we do have some really special players right now. However, I feel like we are somewhat overrating how special this season is.

There are insane numbers across all of the NHL right now: 11 different 100 points scorers (Jrob is 7th) and 8 defensemen over 70 points (Heiskanen is in 6th).

For example in 15-16 Benn finished 2nd in scoring and Klingberg finished 5th among D. Tbf, we had a really good team that season aswell, and hopefully this one is even better.

I feel like such a nerd.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I don't really disagree with your post, we do have some really special players right now. However, I feel like we are somewhat overrating how special this season is.

There are insane numbers across all of the NHL right now: 11 different 100 points scorers (Jrob is 7th) and 8 defensemen over 70 points (Heiskanen is in 6th).

For example in 15-16 Benn finished 2nd in scoring and Klingberg finished 5th among D. Tbf, we had a really good team that season aswell, and hopefully this one is even better.

I feel like such a nerd.
Buzzkill! :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Klockis

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
I went for a quick 5 minute shower at intermission and I comeback to us scoring two goals 8 minutes into the period. Wtf, what was in those muffins.

• Haha
Reactions: Blindsummit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad