GDT: Game 80: Red Wings at leafs 7:00 pm et 4/13/24 (BSD, ESPN+)

OneMoreTry

Sep 26, 2021
But we won? And they killed the penalty that they took the timeout during. Idk why you'd think it would be a good idea to hold onto the time out just in case we got a PP and had a chance with 10 seconds to go, weird thing to whine about.

...what? The Leafs took that timeout. We didn't use ours.. as always.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
I think as long as we win one of two and Washington loses one of two we are in. We still have one win over the Caps right now even though we both have 87 points. If it ends 89 points for both teams, Wings have one more win on the season, so that would put them in over Washington if I got that right. Wings have 39 wins on the season Caps have 38 right now.

I'm sure right after this Bruins game they will break down the numbers during the post game.

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
I think as long as we win one of two and Washington loses one of two we are in. We still have one win over the Caps right now even though we both have 87 points. If it ends 89 points for both teams, Wings have one more win on the season, so that would put them in over Washington if I got that right. Wings have 39 wins on the season Caps have 38 right now.

I'm sure right after this Bruins game they will break down the numbers during the post game.

no, Caps have tiebreaker - regulation wins

redwings8831

Jan 16, 2009
So why are they saying Detroit has a 67% chance and the Caps have a 20% chance right now? Penguins have a 12% chance. I'll take a pic if it pops up during this post game again.
Because we have two games vs Montreal and they play Boston/Philadelphia. But those percents are weird anyway.

Reactions: DatsDeking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad