Post-Game Talk: Game 80 - B's lose control for top seed - Florida 3 BRUINS 2 F

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Bruins running into a wall at the worst moment of the year

Playoff hockey is happening right now and nobody is able to step up

While other teams are able to crank it up a notch

Bruins overall lack serious speed throughout the lineup. Rick, Riley and Kuraly cant be back soon enough

Wish Carlo was here...

Are these comments together for a reason? Because 1/3 players you listed has "speed".

Reactions: Chief Nine

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
refs didn't help but its hard not to point the finger at yourself when you give up that many quality scoring chances and breakaways

seemed like any time a Dman jumped into the play his partner didn't cover and it turned into an odd man rush every time

I think Chara was caught up the ice too much tonight, like... 3 times.

I see him going deep in the offensive zone and like clockwork it's an odd man rush the other way. I know it's hard for him to just "not" do it at all, but he'd be well served to stick to the defensive side of the game. We don't need his offense in the slightest.

Reactions: Thrive

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
I am not the least bit concerned about this team. They’re in the playoffs, they need to regroup after the season ends end and get everyone back.

Don’t care who they face, everyone is gonna be a tough out this year

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
we won't know till next week if they even can, but what has been evident the past week is this team hasn't elevated their game. lots of passengers and injuries may have done them in.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
slow starts are killing them...always seem to be trying to catch up and turnovers are hurting them. Thats on them

But stripes in 3rd were just bad and willfully ignoring obvious calls. No one can say that those were not penalties. I dont believe the conspiracy stuff, but it is incompetence...

Reactions: Alicat

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
If this team is an actual Cup contender it won't matter who they face in the first round. They should be able to take out any of the potential first round opponents if they are legit. And they are legit. f*** any negative crap. The Bs will be rested and ready to kick ass come next week.

since76

Jul 14, 2005
Quebec
No need to panic, but it is time to worry
Wish the playoffs useless marchand is not back for another year
Even bergy play terribly
Gionta is a black hole who hve nothing to do in Nhl
We got what we derserve...Toronto

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-4-5_22-29-7.png

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
2x in a row they've started the game without heart, games which they should have been fired up.

Disappointing, really disappointing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad