PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

I don't want them to rest, I want them to get back on top of their game. They had one or two good shifts tonight and that was about it.

Reactions: lopey

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bruins running into a wall at the worst moment of the year

Playoff hockey is happening right now and nobody is able to step up

While other teams are able to crank it up a notch

Bruins overall lack serious speed throughout the lineup. Rick, Riley and Kuraly cant be back soon enough

Wish Carlo was here...

Widdlez

Da Broons.
Apr 4, 2011
Yeah refs certainly not the sole reason they lost but i refuse to believe they missed those high sticks on Krug. They chose not to call them, inexcusable.

Reactions: sarge88 and Emerz

Bruin1970

Feb 23, 2018
It’s gotten to be disgusting. I’ve seen the bruins for 40+ years and when they lost to better teams I just accepted it. What I can’t accept is the clear bias against the team that developed during the lucic years. No teams stars can be gang attacked like the bruins stars are. This is not missing calls. Not possible at this point. This is blatant and is obviously a mandate from New York.

Reactions: sarge88 and Scruffy

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Let's see what happens with Buffalo-Tampa.

Might just want to rest some guys if they win

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Yeah refs certainly not the sole reason they lost but i refuse to believe they missed those high sticks on Krug. They chose not to call them, inexcusable.
This is what I have a huge problem with.

I don’t know how Krug stayed so composed, I would have lost my mind.

Wonder if Cassidy or Krug address it postgame

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
refs didn't help but its hard not to point the finger at yourself when you give up that many quality scoring chances and breakaways

seemed like any time a Dman jumped into the play his partner didn't cover and it turned into an odd man rush every time

Reactions: BMC

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Mostly inconsequential in terms of how much time would have been left at the end there, but Yandle closing his hand on the puck should've been an automatic penalty. That is not a call that's subjective. It's just flat out a penalty and the refs chose not to call it. That should not happen.

Anyway, as long as no one else gets injured this weekend, I'm not worried about who we match up with. The team is good enough to beat anyone.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Unless Buffalo performs a miracle and defeats TB tomorrow Cassidy has to rest as many players as legally possible the last 2 games, I don't care how bad we lose, this team needs rest. We have looked like a shadow of our former selves the last 2 games.

Reactions: lopey and UConn126

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad