GDT: Game 8: Wild @ Capitals - 6 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Coming in late (a 5.5 month old bird dog needs to get out and burn some energy) that Rossi goal was pretty... that pass from Foligno was also pretty. I think that's what I need to focus on for what could be a long season... the small things

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Coming in late (a 5.5 month old bird dog needs to get out and burn some energy) that Rossi goal was pretty... that pass from Foligno was also pretty. I think that's what I need to focus on for what could be a long season... the small things
As they say, 'A tired puppy, is a good puppy.'

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
Absolutely... it's taking more and more lol. Winter might be rough.
Yeah, my last dog was a German Shepherd. Got him early fall. Getting on into January/February was rough trying to keep him from going nuclear. I live in a 2 story split, so I resorted to standing on the top step and bouncing a ball off the front door to the basement. Over and over...and over and over. And even that took a lot of that to burn off that energy, lol. Took almost 4 years for him to finally start to get anywhere close to mellowing out.

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Just focus on Love Dog and you should be fine

Reactions: Soldier13Fox

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Captain Obvious with the breaking news
"avoid getting your shots blocked"

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Not that this will change anything, nor am I convinced he will be a full time NHLer ever, I'd rather Beckman get games up instead of Vinni. Either be equally worthless or be a little more deadly with his shot. Plus, still has some potential IMO.

Reactions: Circulartheory

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
What even are the lines right now I have no idea
All of them and none of them. In random order.

Man Kap has been unlucky scoring this year

They are rolling 11 forwards and the 4th line isn't quite playing a regular shift so idk what's going on. It's different every time.
From what I remember of the past 2 years, he tends to come out of the gate a little slow.

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
I haven't seen the goals against. Bad goals? 2 in 8 shots certainly doesn't look great at fave value

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Yuck, they look terrible. Flipping the puck out of their own o-zone for no reason, not getting pucks deep. Sloppy passing & turnovers in the neutral zone.

Soldier13Fox

Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
Not that this will change anything, nor am I convinced he will be a full time NHLer ever, I'd rather Beckman get games up instead of Vinni. Either be equally worthless or be a little more deadly with his shot. Plus, still has some potential IMO.
💯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad