GDT: Game 8: Wild @ Capitals - 6 PM CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Looked up and say the Wild scoring and thought it was a highlight. Good start and nice to see Rossi doing well.

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
Okay, please Dean, try the Johansson-Rossi-Foligno line for a few more games

Then because of your stubborn butt is going to keep the 1st line together, give us Gaudreau/Maroon-JEE-Boldy. That starts to look like 3 passable lines.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Haven’t looked at the stats this season until now. Maroon 5 apples in 7 games?

That can’t be right
A lot of people hate on him, but he might have better hands than anyone on the team not named Kaprizov, Boldy, Rossi, and Zuccarello.

Haven't seen any of them walk 2 guys with back hand toe-drags in one shift. I think he's looked really good for a pickup that I expected to be Reaves-like.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Swap Mojo and Freddy forever

A lot of people hate on him, but he might have better hands than anyone on the team not named Kaprizov, Boldy, Rossi, and Zuccarello.

Haven't seen any of them walk 2 guys with back hand toe-drags in one shift. I think he's looked really good for a pickup that I expected to be Reaves-like.
He’s way better than Reaves. He’s not a bad player I just can’t get over how slow he is

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong

Agreed ... but his feet are as heavy as rocks ... but so did Reaves so its still an upgrade because Maroon has some hands.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Swap Mojo and Freddy forever

He’s way better than Reaves. He’s not a bad player I just can’t get over how slow he is
He's very slow. Good hands though and decent touch on his passes when he's in the offensive zone and he's a big body so he can hold off players with his hands and dish pucks.

He needs to play with a linemate with speed. I like him though.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
Rossi just continuing to play with speed and smarts. Always in the right places and winning small interactions with pucks and that's because he's playing with speed and anticipation.

Nino Noderreiter

Jul 5, 2011
The Twin Cities
I’m not gonna lie it feels amazing to see Rossi seemingly always making the right play with the puck again.
He looks like his highlight tapes predraft. To me, he is still a Zuccarello type where he's going to play best with skilled players and can make elite players better in terms of his point totals but it's great to see him just make smart plays and play a two way physical game that translates with anyone.

This is 5x better than my most optimistic outcome for him this year.

Bummer. Somewhat unlucky.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I figured if Gus is at an .850 save percentage the flower was probably gonna be sub 8

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Rossi just walked up and took the puck away from that dude like it wasn't even hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad