GDT: Game 79: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 6:00PM | One of us has to stop Sharking the bed,

Yay?

• Total voters

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
gfingerB.gif

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Well at least they get a point with a lousy goalie. I really don't know why they keep running him out there, Max can't be any worse.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Reaves needed to use his fists in a game like that, not his mouth. I'd really like to see him drop the gloves to send a message in a meaningless game, rather than in the first round.

with who? Haley? So Kane can run around like a jackass even more for 5 minutes? Better to keep him on the ice so he can run up to Sharks looking to make cheap hits.

Goon fighting has no purpose and no impact.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
with who? Haley? So Kane can run around like a jackass even more for 5 minutes? Better to keep him on the ice so he can run up to Sharks looking to make cheap hits.

Goon fighting has no purpose and no impact.

Not talking about gooning. Those guys had no problem running us tonight. But when we hit them, the Sharks players were quick to stand up for each other. 3 guys went after Wild Will on separate occasions when he landed clean hits. Not one guy on our team went after Kane when he boarded Theodore.

Instead of yapping out there, Reaves needs to get Kane into a situation to drop the gloves.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Not talking about gooning. Those guys had no problem running us tonight. But when we hit them, the Sharks players were quick to stand up for each other. 3 guys went after Wild Will on separate occasions when he landed clean hits. Not one guy on our team went after Kane when he boarded Theodore.

Instead of yapping out there, Reaves needs to get Kane into a situation to drop the gloves.

Kane isn't going to fight Reaves, he's not stupid. All that happened was exactly what you would expect in a game that had little chance of mattering Worst some guy gets is a few games suspension for games they don't care about. Kane knows of no other way to play, pretty much what you see out of the guy 82 games a year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad