HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
In the handshake line Perry should've smacked PLD upside his head and informed him this means the series is now over so he can now go relax on a beach somewhere instead of relaxing on the ice like he did all season.
When someone says all players want to win a Cup. Just say PL Dubois.

Reactions: nhlfan9191

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
His reads are terrible, though. He takes way too long to decide what to do with the puck in defensive zone. He holds it so long he gets checked, coughs up the puck on a turnover then usually a goal against us occurs.

If we can use him to get a young forward or to move up in 1st round from Winnipeg Jets' pick, we should do it.
A 22 year old offensive minded defense man though. Usually takes time

Reactions: bsl

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Kevin Fiala is such a pathetic diver. The Kings are paying big bucks to Fiala and Dubois for a total of 2 goals and 3 points between them in five games.

These two players have been known to have questionable character but the Kings still decided to give them long term contracts. Good job.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Sadly his line produced 0 goals compared to 8 for Colorado's 2nd line in the series .Should be an indicator for not bringing him back.

Kevin Fiala is such a pathetic diver. The Kings are paying big bucks to Fiala and Dubois for a total of 2 goals and 3 points between them in five games.

These two players have been known to have questionable character but the Kings still decided to give them long term contracts. Good job.
The Bergeven curse 😂

Reactions: Tyson

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Hate the fact that oilers advance but kings were utter garbage. Hope a better team will take care of them in the second round

• Haha
Reactions: Kerberos

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Btw, not watching laffs game tonight. I don't think I can stomach another disappointment. My capacity to deal with hockey letdowns has somehow greatly diminished. You'd think being a Habs fan for over 3 decades now would have toughened me up, but I think I'm just breaking down now.

Go Preds!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad