GDT: Game 79: Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks | 6:00PM | One of us has to stop Sharking the bed,

Yay?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Your team will play another team. There will be skating and shooting and maybe some goals. Your players will do things and you will either like it or not. The Refs will blow their whistles and you will get mad, or they will not blow their whistles and you will still get mad. At the end one team will be happy and the other will not.

I give this GDT

giphy.gif

hangmans-awful-humor.jpg

Fun Fact: If we win today, The sharks will officially change their name to the San Jose Cuervo

:vegas @ :sharks
Vegas Golden Knights @ San Jose Sharks
6:00PM Pacific
SAP Center | San Jose, CA

:vegas
FORWARDS
Marchessault-Jonathan_3.png
Karlsson-William_3.png
Smith-Reilly_2.png

Pacioretty-Max.png
Stastny-Paul.png
Stone-Mark_VGK_.png

Carpenter-Ryan.png
Eakin-Cody_1.png
Tuch-Alex_1.png

Carrier-Will_1.png
Nosek-Tomas_1.png
Reaves-Ryan.png

DEFENSE
Schmidt-Nate.png
Engelland-Deryk_1.png

Holden-Nick.png
Theodore-Shea_2.png

Merrill-Jon_1.png
Miller-Colin_2.png

GOALIES
Subban-Malcolm_1.png

Lagace-Maxime.png

(Click to find channel in your area)
Cox: 313(SD)/1313(HD)
DirecTV: 684 (HD)
Centurylink: 760(SD)/1760(HD)

(Click for link to listen online)

:vegas PLAYOFF MATCH UP SCENARIO :vegas

Vegas winning in Regulation will confirm a first round match up with San Jose.

MILESTONE WATCH!

Smith-Reilly_2.png

300 NHL Points (299)

Miller-Colin_2.png

100 NHL Points (99)

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Nice that we clinched, but I want to go into the playoffs on a winning note. Both teams are in a bad slump with shitty goaltenders in net.

Again, the goal is to not let in 3+ goals again.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I really don't care about home ice anymore since it is starting to get farfetched. I say we put Lagace in and keep our game simple. Don't give them anything to further prepare them for the playoffs.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Curious what we'll see from the VGKs tonight and the rest of the regular. Nothing realistic to play for. Of course, seems like the VGKs haven't been playing for anything lately anyway. :laugh:

Hoping we'll at least see some better first period efforts and certainly no injuries, real or imagined. :nono:

Go! :vegas Go!

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
GSharkeatCERT.gif

Tonight the Knights will be playing against its almost-certain opponent in the first round of the playoff series. Possible “message” game.

This team has to turn things around in the next couple weeks; otherwise, it could be an ugly and abbreviated playoff run.

No need to panic ... yet. But if something were to happen to MAF, :eek:

Last edited:

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
View attachment 206741

Tonight the Knights will be playing against its almost-certain opponent in the first round of the playoff series. Possible “message” game.

This team has to turn things around in the next couple weeks; otherwise, it could be an ugly and abbreviated playoff run.

No need to panic ... yet. But if something were to happen to MAF, :eek:

What are you talking about? Teams don't need to prepare their game plans, fine tune their fundamentals, or get their in game effort playoff ready. Real contenders shit the bed and sleep in their pre playoff games.

Reactions: hangman005

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I did, that's why I didn't get much sleep last night.... just kidding, I saw girls gone wild 7 in stores so had to watch the other 6 to make sure I could follow the plot.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

well that explains why you didn't make the last GDT. It was the MINNESOTA Wild that was on last night, Hanger. You must have had it on the wrong channel again.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad