GDT: Game 78: New York Rangers vs Montreal Canadiens, 7pm ET, MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Montreal has some legitimate toughness so I can see a really good reason for Matthew in the lineup today. We probably win with or without him but he needs to play at least some games and this is where he can be most useful.

I don't think Roslovic has been bad necessarily. I like his speed and he gets points here and there but I don't really look at him as a great top 6 option. It's kind of like when the Rangers were playing Fast up in our top 6 though Fast is a more responsible player and a hard forechecker than Roslovic is.

If Roslovic isn't in because we can use Rempe and the other guys were keys to our last game it just sucks for him for this one. I'm sure he'll be back.

Reactions: NickyFotiu

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I like sitting Ros if true. Several games he’s been kind of lackadaisical.

The thing with him that made him an attractive add was his speed and pace and opening up time and space for the bromance.

He hasn’t stood out as much lately compared to when he first arrived. He’s also made some weird decisions with the puck and has lost control several times.

We know he’s got a good shot but he is what is he offensively. He doesn’t need to be anything special on that line but he needs to consistently provide what they brought him in to do if that line is going to remain successful even strength

Last edited:

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
Roslovic is ass and I’m not surprised he’s scratched.

If Rempe can get his shit together and can be trusted to not be kicked out of the game 5 mins into it, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Roslovic get scratched in the playoffs

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
st4fVJa.gif

HES BACK

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I like sitting Ros if true. Several games he’s been kind of lackadaisical.

The thing with him that made him an attractive add was his speed and pace and opening up time and space for the bromance.

He hasn’t stood out as much lately compared to when he first arrived. He’s also made some weird decisions with the puck and has lost control several times.

We know he’s got a good shot but he is what is he offensively. He doesn’t need to be anything special on that line but he needs to consistently provide what they brought him in to do if that line is going to remain successful even strength
The problem with him is he is consistently inconsistent and has always been that way. He can have periods where he is very noticeable in a good way and then disappears or go through periods where he looks lost and turns the puck over multiple times. When he was first traded here he was on a point scoring streak and looked good. Now, not so much. I guess that's why he went for a 2026 4th rounder.

Reactions: Hunter Gathers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad