GDT: Game #77 - Coyotes @ Sharks - 3:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
Ok we scored.. now which D is going to pinch and cause a goal against

Or take a penalty as another momentum killer?

Thinking Kesselring

20231228_095936.jpg

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Yeah, that’s what I like, having to work to get entertainment, I pay for. :sarcasm:
Well in all fairness the problem might be on my end. There’s always a region check to make sure you’re eligible. Since they advertised only certain zip codes are eligible to get the service the live player probably performs this check each time you try to load a game and somehow that marker got changed.

The replay player might not perform this check.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Have you told your wife.;)
I sincerely hope your marriage isn’t as one sided as you continually imply.

Well in all fairness the problem might be on my end. There’s always a region check to make sure you’re eligible. Since they advertised only certain zip codes are eligible to get the service the live player probably performs this check each time you try to load a game and somehow that marker got changed.

Sounds like more work! :D

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
I was reading to my 6 year old last night. Her book had a nice quote from the Dalai Lama.
"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."

What are your thoughts on that idea Coyotedroppings?
My thoughts? Jakey likes being given and giving a hard time.

As for others? Yeah, many take it to heart, so kindness is good.

finkelsteinberg

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2016
Phoenix, AZ

You can try tethering your iPad to your phone's internet and see if that works. If it does work, it's likely your ISP is giving the wrong geolocation. I know for sure this happens on T-Mobile internet service (it thinks you are in Chicago). I am guessing the service is using the IP for geolocation even though your iPad probably has GPS and should use that but it isn't uncommon practice from what I have found.

I have not noticed an issue with the app on my iPad, connected to my wifi and my ISP is CenturyLink. I use their fiber service.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Maaaan, back in the day (with the giant satellite dishes) you could have "the guy" come out and program your receiver to get every broadcast under the sun, for a one time fee. I really do miss that.

Edit: It really was great, you'd get every feed, no blackouts, often no commercials, just hear the announcers interacting between themselves, during breaks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jakey53

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Maaaan, back in the day (with the giant satellite dishes) you could have "the guy" come out and program your receiver to get every broadcast under the sun, for a one time fee. I really do miss that.
I have an app on my firestick for $12 a month that gives me 10,000 channels. Have never not found any game on there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad