GDT: Game #77 - Coyotes @ Sharks - 3:00pm (AZ) - Scripps, CoyotesCentral

JasonDemersWasOkay

Nov 14, 2018
I know the competition isn’t exactly great today but man Cooley is just so much more confident and strong with the puck than earlier in the season. Making smarter decisions. Seeing him develop before our eyes.

DustyDangler

Dec 20, 2023
Kunin 100% boarded Dermott. Like, I don't really care, there's nothing at stake here but how is officiating so lopsided the last two games?

I love piling on Dermott but I want to believe he was completely rattled on that boarding as no sane defenseman leaves the net open to go get his stick.

Edit: Now Dermott to the locker room. Just not cool to have cheap penalties called all game and then have a player get hurt like that and swallow the whistle. Total garbage.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Kunin 100% boarded Dermott. Like, I don't really care, there's nothing at stake here but how is officiating so lopsided the last two games?

I love piling on Dermott but I want to believe he was completely rattled on that boarding as no sane defenseman leaves the net open to go get his stick.

Refs are in playoffs mode. They’re going to let the boys be boys.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Sharks with their 19 wins outplaying the Yotes. Boys dreaming of golf, beer and rest.

are we better or worse without dermott ?

Durzi walked! Wow. Awful.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad